chapter 3

They both were looking at each other with intensity.....

Everyone is shocked for the first time someone dared to answer him back....

Sidharth then said....

Sh- inform everyone is the villa that from today she will do all the work and that girl will help her in everything any single servent will not be allowed to help her.....

He said loudly and clearly making everyone shocked....

This is a freaking big villa how will she be able to handle it lonely....
Sh- tell the servent head to make her understand all the work.....

All the time shehnaaz kept looking at him with out any fear but only hatred....
Those things are very small to break her.....

Lizza looks at shehnaaz with so much concern she know he will not be able to break her easily but if he breaks her then it will be very bad....

S- you know what mr. Arrogent this is a very small thing for me....
She smile looking at him.....

While he didn't say anything as her smile is effecting him but he don't know why.....

He just left from there.....

Next morning......

Shehnaaz went to kitchen and saw two servents there.....

When a women come to her and told her what she have to do the whole day....
And shehnaaz make the chart....

As per the orders Lizza can only help her in cleaning not in other things.....

She after nodding at the words...
Starts making the breakfast....

She was in the middle of making the omlate when a guard enter inside the kitchen and said....

G- Boss is in the dinning table.... plzz bring the breakfast....

Shehnaaz without saying anything starts putting the breakfast in the trolly as the guard left she also come out with the trolly....

Sidharth who was sitting in the table looks at her.....

His eyes were intensely staring at her.....

She can feel his gaze on her...
But ignores and starts keeping the plates of breakfast infront of him....

He looks at the food which is looking really good and starts eating....
His finishes his breakfast without uttering any word.....

The food is so great he so want to compliments her for her food but controls himself.....

While shehnaaz went inside the kitchen again...
To prepare breakfast for Devraj ji and Malini ji as they will have it in the room.....

After coming in the villa this is the first time she will meet them ......

She reaches the third floor of the villa where is the room of sidharth's parents....
And she knock on the door......

As she get the permission she enter inside the room....

And saw a women at her sixties sitting on the couch and a man at his seventies sitting beside her.... 

Nalini ji looks at her and said....
Nj- tum wahi ho nah sidharth jisko laya tha....
She asked....
S- han main wahi hu jisko yaha jabardasti laya gaya hai....
Her fearless words makes them smile....
For the first time some said this out loud with out any fear....

Nj- idhar aao....
She called her so sweetly....
Shehnaaz goes near her when she signals her to sit beside them....

Nj- beta ham uski aor se apse mafi magte hai... vo bahut gusse wala hai usko gusse main kuch nahi dikhta....
She is guilty....
S- aap plzz mafi mat mangiye par ham apka beta bahut hi ajib hai....
She said making faces...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें