chapter 4

Before reading the chapter plzz read it....

As you all know that i have started writing after a long gap i don't know whether the you all are liking the concept and the writing whether you all cam feel this or not plzz do let me know in comments and also comments are also less so i am not able to understand the views of you all plzz let me know....

Back to the chapter....

As they all come back from office...

They get to know that everyone is in the garden of the house where they don't have partition coz from childhood all the childrens of both the house used to play there together and it is the place where both the families sits together to spend some time....

Nitya and Shehnaaz went to garden and saw both their families sitting there.....

Sana is not in herself all the incidents of office  has put some effect on her her mind is full of thoughts she is not feeling good....
She just want to relax sometime....
Nitya is also looking a little dull but as she saw Rajvir Sitting there her face lighten up with a smile....
They both join them....
And all starts chatting while sana is not much involved only nodding and speaking few words at times....
Rajvir noticed this he know his sister very well and also know that something is effecting her...
Rajvir looked at Nitya and asked...
R- what happen everything is alright why she is looking dull... ?
His voice is only audible to Nitya as he didn't want their parents to take stress...
Nitya takes a deep breath looking at sana smile sadly...
N- aaj ek presentation tha office main and bhai didn't like that presentation so he as usual bashed us but this time he bashed us very badly even including her this is the reason of her dullness....
She informed him....
But the reality is different which she don't know...
Sana is not angry coz he bashed them infact it is his right to correct them if they do any mistake in work....
But she is a little upset with the behaviour of his in his cabin....
His behaviour for teh first time effect her in a negative way....

All of their talks interrupted by a voice....

Good evening everyone....

They all know who is it....

Sana looks at the direction and saw him standing their...
His looked tired but his face never loses it's charm....
With messy hair and some botton of his shirt open sleves folded displaying his veins....

He give them a smile and sat beside shehnaaz....
He looks at her who is already looking at him and give her a smile which she returned with a smile.....
But he can clearly see that her smile is not reaching her eyes....
Something is bothering his Misty he know that....
He know he have over did in the conference room and also in his cabin....
When his eyes fall on her wrist that mark has now turned in purple....
He curses himself more for doing this....

Their thoughts broked by Sumitra ji's voice...
Ss- vo bhai shab main soch rahi thi ki vaise bhi bacho ki padai to complete ho hi gayi hai aor ab dono bachiya internship bhi kar rahi hai kayu nah ham sidharth aor shehnaaz ki engagement kar de aor intership khatam hone ke bad shadi....
She speaks with a smile....
The thought of their engagement makes his heart fill with immense happiness....
While she was a little shocked with the sudden news....
It is not that she is sad or she didn't want this she also want to live with him happily but it is just that the situation is not right or her mind is not letting her heart to think....

When Nobin ji looked at his wife who smiles at him assuring....
He then looked at his daughter and said....
Sb- beta aapko koyi problem to nahi hai is main....
He asked her...
For him his daughter's happiness matters the most amd her concent matters the most...
S- baba jaisa aap logo ko thik lage aap log vaise hi kare.....
She said softly with a smile....
Sidharth is looking at her... 
But his heart is not feeling peace looking at her face....
For the time he had come here she not for once looked at him which is making him restless....
The only thought of his Misty not happy with their relation make his heart felt ache....

Sana's baba smile and said....
Sb- to phir thik hai aaj friday hai ham sunday ko unka engagement rakhte hai what say everyone....?
Everyone nodded with a huge smile....
They decied that the engagement will be a small affair only with some close relatives and the wedding will be grand....

Shehnaaz after excusing herself left from there telling she want to take rest...
Everyone nodded....
While sidharth kept looking at her....

She was going towards her room when she someone hold her hand and stop her....
She know who is it....
She turn and saw him standing their...
She kept looking at him while he take her to her room with him....
Making her sit on the bed....
He open the drawer of the bedside table takes the ointment and sat beside her...
She kept looking at him with so much emotions in her eyes....
He take her wrist which had now turned perple ans apply ointment their....
She hissed with pain when he look at her...
Her eyes have tears looking at him....
He just can take her tears it is his weakness... and when the reason of her tears were him it effects more....
He pulls her in his arms while she just hide herself in his chest....
Feeling the warmth of his love after long...
Her mind is now feeling  peace only he can give this peace to her....

Sh- i am sorry misty i should not have do this i am sorry i can't control myself....
He spoke softly....
She just tightly her hold on him in response....
Which make him smile....
Sh-now you will not cry the day after tomorrow is our engagement i want you to look the most beautiful...
My misty will officialy be my fiance you know how much happy i am....
He said kissing her head...
While she takes out her face from his chest and looks at him with a smile and this time her smile is reching her eyes which makes her heart felt peace....

Her heart process the news of their engagement and she have only one day...
Ohh how much preparation she have to...
Dress, jewellery, everything....

He looked at her which is showing worry and he know what is going in her mind....
Sh- don't take stress misty the designer of 'VirNaaz' will come tomorrow with their best collection you...
He informed her...
She smile at him and said.....
S- aap kitne ache se jaan jate ho na mare dimag main kaya chal raha hai...
She speaks cutely....
Sh- tum mari ho to tomare khayal main jo chal raha hai vo bhi to mera hi huwa....
He speaks with so much love....
She smile and hug him tightly kissing his chest 
Feeling his heart beat....

This is them....
No matter what she can't stay angry or upset with him...
Her life revolves around him and his whole life is his Misty....
He always over protective towards her... and she loves to be in his safe zone....
She just only fears his anger...
Sometimes it is hard for her also to handle his anger.....

And with this....
Both the families starts their preparations with full bang.....
The engagement is going to held in the garden itself only few people were invited...
Everything is taken care beautifully
Everything is going beautifully....
Sidharth is very happy that finally his Misty is going to be his fiance....
And she...
She is way more happy for them it seems like everyone is only waiting for this to happen...
As if all this were meant to happen from so long....
Their families also know that they were meant to be each other...
They all know that sidharth will never let his Misty to be with someone else...
Hack he will never let anyone to even talk about his Misty....
They were each other from so long it is just now things will be official...

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then
Bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें