chapter 8

The sun light peeping inside the door through the window....
Making the beautifull sleep of the couple disturb.....
As sun light fall over his face...
He slowly open his eyes....
Only to get the most beautiful sight.....
His little wife sleeping peacefull in his arms while keeping her head over his chest....
He smile looking at her...
And turn a little and make her sleep on the bed while he with the support of his elbow lift his head a little up keeping his hand under his head...
Getting a clear view of her face.... 
While sleeping her face resemble the inner innocence of her....
Her face is looking like a an angel....

He was so busy in looking at her face that he didn't notice that she is weaking up....

As she open her eyes she saw him....
Who was looking at her with his deep eyes....
His eyes were so deep and the way he is looking at her is making her feel so shy and nervous...
He smile at her flushed self....
And said....
Sh- good morning....
His deep morning voice is sending shivers through her spine.....
S- good morning....
And her soft and sweet morning voice is like a peaceful music in his ears....

Unable to take his gaze she just get down from the bed and run toeards the washroom....
While he kept looking at her with a blissfull smile.....

All were present in the breakfast table....
When sidharth come down through the stairs his eyes starts scarching for the  special person....
Akash ji looks at him and find him looking here and there.....
He smile....
Thinking atleast his son is getting into the zone of a married man....
His son is slowly and gradually accepting the changes of his life....
He called him.....
And sidharth after wishing him good morning sat beside him on the dinning area....

When janvi ji come with breakfast and at the same time the two girls shehnasz and tanvi come after her  while holding the tea and other snacks while talking to each other.....

Sidharth looks at then and looking at his little wife his eyes glow and face light up with smile...
Shenaaz and tanvi come and this time shehnasz sat beside sidharth and looks at him with smile while his smile grow more....
He was so wanting her to sat beside him and they way she just get to know what he want makes him more happy.....

They were having breakfast when janvi ji said....
J- brekafast ke bad you all will go to the designer Rishab bhi vahi ayega aor uske bad mall jana waha se jo bhi chahiye vo sab shopping ho jani cahiye.....
Everyone nodded when janvi ji add to this....
J- aor sid amin tumhari na nahi sunna cahti iss bar you will also go with the...
She strictly said...
When shehnaaz giggle looking at the big man getting scold by maa but she control her giggle which only sidharth notice....
Sh- mom why did i said no....
He said being a child who is trying to defend himself.....
Which make shehnaaz giggle a little louder which Make everyone look at her with smile....

As they all resume their breakfast....
Sidharth whisper near shehnaaz's ear...
Sh- mujhe daat kahte huwa dakkar bahut maja ah raha tha nah....
S- aap jaise pahad jaise insan ko daat khate huwa dakkar kaun nahi hasega.....
She also said in a voice which is just audible to him.....
He just shake his head....
This girl....
How can she be so cute.... pahad jaisa...
Indeed she is too small in compare to his large form....
He chuckle looking at her who is busy in her chocolate milkshake.....
He have noticed her madness for chocolate....
When she gets chocolate she can forget everything around her.....

Sidharth is waiting in his car wearing his black glasses and formal blue shirt with black pants...
The sleves of his shirt is folded and his muscles werr popping put making him look hot as hell....

When shehnaaz and Tanvi come out of the main door...
Shehnaaz's breath stuck in her throat looking at him....
Her husband is so much hot a strange possessiveness run through her heart....
When he look towards her....
He saw her wearing a jumpsuit  with hair tied in a high pony tail....
Nude makeup....
Looking extremely beautiful and cute....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें