chapter 7

Mr. Roy is totally blank as why they were insulting his daughter he was about to say something when vikram says....

Vk- tisha don't play those innocent game we have proves that you have gone to the washroom after her and anyother person was not present there when you both were in the washroom area and after that you come out but she didn't come out and till then sidharth enters there is not a single freaking person who had enter in the washroom area....
Now whoukd you like to elaborate what you did amd why...?
He is a calm person but right now his voice showing how much he is controlling his anger...

Tisha starts shivering in fear....
She look at her dad and about to say when sidharth said....
Sh- don't try to make any other excuse coz we have all proves....
Just speak up and admit....
His voice raised at the last line......

And that's it....
Tisha starts crying and said....
T- i am sorry... i didn't knew that she is clostrophobic i just did this to make her out of the function coz i am not liking the way all of you are giving her attention i am sorry....
She admit her mistake and starts crying while sidharth is greeting his teeth coz of anger...
Vikram is stopping him from doing anything wrong......

Sakshi and vikrant were shocked with this statement....
V- do you have even a single idea that agar sidharth 2 minute bhi late ho jata to kaya ho jata.... samaj bhi sakti ho tum mari behan ki jaan par ban ayi thi aaj....
He also said in a loud voice....
He can't even imagine his sister to go through this only coz some stupic jealousy....

Mr. Roy is totally embarrassed with her daughter he comes infront of her and slap her hardly.....
MrRoy- i am ashamed that you are my daughter....
Tisha is crying.....
While he goes to vikrant and sakshi and said....
MrRoy- i am sorry vikrant for what she did i am sorry....
Vikrant can understand how much ashemed he is....
V-it's okay Moreover my princess is okay that is the main thing.....

After this Mr.Roy with his daughter and wife left from there....
Everyone told them tl stay till wedding but it is impossible for them to stay here....

Sidharth is in his room while ruhi and sakshi is with shehnaaz.....

Sidharth can't even think what worst can be happen with her if he didn't came there in time...
His heart stops beating whenever the mare thought of her something happening comes...
He till now what confused about his own feeling that may be just he saw her after long and may be coz of that he is feeling like this but...
He had realized that the love which they broke 5 years ago was not broken it is just that the love hide itself in the depth of their heart... the feeling that he feels for her had never changed... he is still in love with her or may be with time the love only get more and more....

He know that somewhere he is responsible for  what they did years ago he wanted to focus on his career he want to be successful and at some point she also doesn't try to be with him she also just agreed in what he is saying....

But now he didn't want that to happen again...
He want her in his life.... he always is madly in love with her and it can't just go away...

He made a promise to himself that now history will not repeat itself....

He moves to shehnaaz's room which is beside him....
He saw ruhi sitting beside her....
She didn't even changed her mehandi outfit...

Sh- princess go... and change... tu bahut tired lag rahi hai main tera liya kuch khane ko mangawati hu.... aor naaz ke pass main hu...
He said with assurance.....
Hearing naaz from his mouth after so long she look at him with hopes....
R- bhai... agar main apse kuch mangu to do ge plzz.....
Sh-hmm....
R- plzz aap aor sanu phir se pahle jaise ho jao i don't want ke sanu phir se ham sabse dur chali jay....
She said while looking deep in his eyes....
Sidharth smile at his sister....
Sh- kahi nahi jayegi teri sanu... ab hamesha ke liya mera pass ane ka waqt ho gaya hai... she don't have that option to leave us again...
Ruhi smile widly and hug him tightly....

She goes to her room which is attached with shehnaaz's....

Sidharth sat beside shehnaaz....
And was looking at her while holding her hand...

After sometime she moves a little....
Sidharth immediately starta calling her... she opens her eyes and saw him sitting beside her...
She tries to get up when he help her in sitting while resting her back in the bed board...
Sh- how are you feeling now... ?
Concern can clearly seen in her eyes....
S- hmm....
She just humed feeling weak....
Sidharth give her a glass of juice and order healty food for her....
She is just looking at him....
He takes out the medicine and give it to her she take it....

The food arives he takes it from the delivery person....
And sat beside her....
S- give me i'll eat....
Sh-chup chap khao....
He said in a dominating tone...
While she make a cute oout and nodded....
He starts feeding her.....
After feeding her he said....
Sh- now take rest ruhi yahi ayegi aor main bhi pass ke room main hu....
Sana nodded like a good girl.....

Next morning is haldi function and at night is was wedding....

Shehnaaz comes down after getting ready first the haldi of vikram will take place then the haldi of ruhi....

Shehnaaz is much better...
Sidharth is making it sure that she doesn't take much stress or take rest properly....

The ritual starts....
After everyone shehnaaz goe sto vikram... and put lots of haldi over him
While everyone burst into laughter....
Sidharth is only looking at her while she is giggling and laughing....

Vikram comes to put haldi over her when she run and hide herself behind her shield that is sidbarth.....

Vikram come near him to put haldi on her when he hide her....
Vikram smirk and said....
Vk- koyi baat nahi naaz na sahi uska sid hi sahi....
Saying he put lots of haldi over him when she burst into laughter seeing him....

Sidharth look at her and said....
Sh- you just wait and watch....

Soon ruhi comes and the ritual of her starts....

After ruhi's haldi....
Sidharth goes bear shehnaaz who is totally unawear of him....
He put lots of haldi on her....
She turn and about to hit her when he runs while she run behind him...

They were laughing....

The whole family is looking at them....

They were really happy getting their old sidharth and shehnaaz back....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें