chapter 5

I was upset with the less vote and comment....
Mera dill hi nahi kiya likhne ka kayuki bahut dukh hota hai jab aap ita time lagakar likhate ho aor itna kab comment and vote ate hai...

Mari har ek chapter main kamse kam 1k se jayada view ate hai apr itne kam comment and vote which really upset me....
And if think goes like this shayad mera dill hi nahi karega likhne ko..

Please read the note before you start the chapter....

At night sidharth enter inside the house....
He didn't saw his mom....
So he directly went to her room...
As he enter he saw his mom doing something in the closet....
Garima ji after hearing the sound of the door turns and saw him standing at the door...

His face had a peaceful smile after five years his eyes were showing the peace of his heart...

Sidharth come close to him mom and take her hand and goes to the bed.... Making her sit their he himself lay resting his head on her lap...
G- sidharth.... Bacha aaj bada kush lag raha hai....
Sh- han mom today i am very happy... Bahut kush hu....
G- kaun hai tari kushi ka raaj.... Naam bata...
He look at him mom with a little shocking expression....
Garima ji look at him and chuckle...
G- maa hu tari ache se pata hai teri kushi ka raaj kaya ho sakta hai jaldi bata naam uska...
Sidharth smile at her and said...
Sh- shehnaaz... Abhi 1 year se mari Personal Assistant ke post par hai....
He said with a blissful smile...
Garima ji smile at him...
She is happy that finally her son is not alone..
Sh- pata hai mom vo bahut achi hai choti hai mujse bahut bahut innocent hai bilkul bachi jaisi... Pata nahi kaise kab par vo bahut important ban gayi hai mare liya... She had started to heal me mom...
He speaks remembering the moments that they shared all kind of emotions were taking place in his heart....
Garima ji smile whole heartedly and said...
G- mujha bhi milna hai usse kal ghar lakar ayega tu usse hamare sath lunch karegi....
She declare while he don't have the option to deny her....

On the other hand shehnaaz all night blush thinking about their moments deep down in her heart she is having somekind of fear don't know what is this but a unknown fear is making her heart beat first....

Next day as usual shehnaaz come in office...
And get engrossed in work....

She saw sidharth entering in his cabin and goes towards his cabin...

After getting permission she entered when he said...
Sh- you don't have to knock or take any permission....
Sana smile and said...
S- sir...
Sh- uhhh maine kaha na no sir kitna payara naam hai mera vo bulao....
Sana shake her head in disbelief the person who always wear a cold mask to hide his emotion is all happy and sweet infront of her,
Sh- acha before you give me my schedule... Aaj hame ek meeting main jana hai aor clint ke sath hi lunch karna hai so clear my schedule before lunch....
S- kunsi clint ke sath hai so that i can prepare na....
She asked being all professional when he smile and gets up from his place come close to him...
Hold her elbow and pull her close tugging her hair stand behind her ear he said in a low husky voice...
Sh- iss client ko ham bina prepare hi pasand ayanga being our own self.....
Sana look at him with an innocent eyes being so close to him always makes jolts in her heart...
Sidharth kiss her forehead and said...
Sh- now sit with me here only and do your work....
S- main apne cabin...
Sh- nahi... Tum yahi rahogi mere pass i want you beside me always....
Saying he make her sit on a chair that is infront of his....

They both did their work with lot of chit chatting....

And it was lunch time when they come out of office sattle in the car....
Shehnaaz didn't know who is the clint and also asked her many time but he didn't said anything....

After driving half an hour he stop the car infront of a big house....
Shehnaaz looked at the house confusingly...
When the door beside her open by sidharth... She comes out while he hold her hand and starts walking...
He ring the bell while she stand beside him confusingly...
Sidharth is so happy seeing the amount of trust she have for him that she didn't even ask him once about where they were going...

He lost in thoughts when the door get open by an elderly lady...
Shehnaaz look at the lady with confusion...
When sidharth enter and said...
Sh- mom here is shehnaaz....
His words comes as a shock to her...
Mom...
She is his mom...
Her eyes winded seeing that elderly women smiling at her...
She takes a few step back and read the name plate beside the door....

"Shukla Mansion"

She is in his house...
He had take her to his house....
The mare thought make her heart jump...
She look at the his mom with innocent eyes..

While Garima ji and sidharth look at her with a big smile....
G- shehnaaz andar aao beta...
She said so lovingly while she enter taking slow step...
But as soon as she enter she is taken in a tight hug by garima ji....
She is confused with this while sidharth is smiling looking at them...
G- ah jao bacha...
Saying she take shehnaaz to the living area while sidharth follow them....
She is still not recovered from the shock and look at sidharth while he chuckle at her innocent questioning face....
Garima ji saw her a little nervous....
G- shehnaaz bacha itna kayu nervous ho rahi ho...
She look at sidharth and said...
G- tune kaya usse nahi bola tha ke maine tum dono ko bulaya hai....
Sid nodded in no...
Sana look at the mother son duo...
Garima ji gets up from her place and goes to sid hold his ear and said....
G- dak tari wajah se vo kitni shocked hai...
She look at them with shocked expression sidharth starts saying sorry while looking at his horrified expression sana burst into laughter....
Both garima ji and sid look at her with lots of love in their eyes....

Soon after some time she gets comfortable with garima ji she gives her a motherly vibe..
Garima ji is so happy meeting her...
She is beyond her imagination....

After lunch sidharth excuse himself to attend a call....
G- sana bacha sid bahut acha hai beta usse please kabhi kisi bhi chiz pa judge mat karna uski life main uske past main jo bhi huwa hai vo to tum janti hi hogi.... Phir bhi....
Before she could say more sana said...
S- nahi aunty i'll never judge him mujha nahi pata unke sath kaya huwa hai but i assure you main unhe kabhi judge nahi karungi coz i know how he is in real....
She gave assurance....
Garima ji smile but a fear comes in her heart that she didn't know about his past how will she react about the tag that he had...
A molester....

Soon sidharth come and they were about to leave for the office...
When shehnaaz comes out of the house bidding garima ji bye where sidharth was about to go when garima ji stop him and said...
G- sidharth tell her about your past before it't too late...
Sid become a little confused and said...
Sh- but she already know na and vaise bhi jitna media ne uchala hai iss topic ko har kisiko pata hai...
He said with a pain in his voice....
G- par usse nahi pata aor ye baat usne mujha boli hai vo tujpar bharosa karti hai sidharth bina kuch jane uska varosa mat todne dena... Jaldi bata dena usse plzz....
With her words fear grip his heart...
Shehnaaz has started to heal him unknowingly but he gets dependent on her for everything he need her in his life if she also judge him leave his after knowing his past what will he do....

Sidharth just nodded and left from their...

As soon as he saw a smiling shehnaaz standing infront of his car he run to her and hug her tightly....
Making shehnaaz shocked at his action...
S- sidharth kaya huwa hai apko....?
She asked being confused...
Sh- tum mare pass hogi na hamesha har waqt.... ?
He asked more to assure his fearful heart...
S- main kaha ja rahi hu sidharth aapke pass hi to hu....
He is still not convence but broke the hug...

Whole way they were silent...
She is being happy with the thought that she is that much important for him that he take her to his home to let her meet his mom it was so big for him....

And he is scared with the thought that she didn't know his controversy... How will she react with the think that the world know him as a molester... An abuser......  

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें