chapter 10

Today is the mehandi function of tanvi....
From morning everyone is busy in preparation....
Sidharth is in the backyard lookimg at the decoration...
While shehnaaz was helping tanvi in getting ready.....

Till now it is evident that Dadi does not like shehnaaz much....
Also in the breakfast table in morning also she had shown her disliking towards her in a very vocal manner....

This morning sidharth and akash ji was not present as they have their breakfast early in the morning and have gone to look after the preparations....

While the other members of the family was going to have their breakfast....
Shehnaaz tanvi and dadi was sitting on the dinning table when janvi ji come their with the tray of tea and instructing other servent to bring the rest breakfast....

As janvi ji sat beside shehnaaz....
And all starts having brekafast....
Dadi ji said....
D- janvi... apni bahu ko itna nahi sikhaya ki sas ki madat kar de thoda... naki aise khane ke liya baith jaya kare....
Said with a rude tune....
Making shehnaaz lose her appetite....
J- maa vo choti hai abhi....
Aor ghar main bahut se servents hai kam karne ko.... usse jarurat nahi koyi kaam kare...
Janvi ji defend her daughter in law....
And this makes dadi ji shut her mouth....
The whole breakfast gone in a tense situation....
Shehnaaz have already lost her appetite but still coz of janvi ji she have some food...

And now it is almost evening....
The mehandi function will start soon....
Shehnaaz after making tanvi ready she herself also gets ready in her room....
She is wearing a salwar suit with sap green coulour with open hair with slight curles....

She is just wearing her earings when

The door opened and sidharth enter totally ready in kurta pajama....
Looking extremely handsome....

He looks at her who also turned at the same time and saw him standing

They both were stuck at their places looking at each other....
Sidharth is looking hot as hell his body his biceps is poping out of his sleves....
She gluped down looking at him...
When he starts coming close to her....
She starts going backwards lookimg at him coming close when her back hit at the wall beside the dressing table....

He just come so dam close to her that if
They move a little inch also their face will be touching each other....
Her heart is beating more faster finding his so close to her....
When he keep his one hand beside her head at the wall a little up and looks down at her face who is coming to his chest because of his height....
She looks up at his face while he with one hand hold her cheeks....
Sh- tum kuch bhul rahi ho....
He said in a deep husky voice....
S- kaya.....
She asked in a small voice....
He without breaking the eyes contect take something from the dressing table....
And take it infront of her....
She looks at it and then looks at himw ith a confused expression....
S-sindoor.......
Sidharth without saying anything take a pinch of sindoor and gently holding her chin make her look at him and put the sindoor in the middle partition of her hair....
While she closed her eyes....
She is feeling as if she get everything today....

That day when he put sindoor in her mang for the first time was having different cercumstances....
He was not at all ready to accept her...

And today he is willingly making her wear the sindoor....
A blissful smile broken in her face....
While he kiss her head just beside the sindoor....

And then take out a box....
Shehnaaz looks at the box and as he open it her eyes got wide with the thing inside the box.....
S- mangalsutra....
She whisper.....
He take the mangalsutra that he brought that day....
And make her wear that....
Amd then turn her towards the merror making her look at herself....
Hugging her from back he rest his chin over her head....
Sh- this is making you look mine....
He said being fully possessive......
S- thank you....
She just able to utter those wprds and turning towards him hug him tightly while he hug her back with a blissful feeling......

Shehnaaz and tanvi come to the area where the funtion is gonna held....
She make tanvi sit on the place of the bride....
And make her comfortable....
And told the artist to start the mehandi....

Whiel janvi ji come and look at shehnaaz who is looking so beautiful...
That also wearing sindoor and mangalsutra which had S written in it....
J- bahut payari lag rahi hai bacha....
She said lovingly.....
S-thank you maa....
She replied to janvi ji with a big smile....

Soon the mehandi fuction stats....

Shehnaaz sits beside tanvi as janvi ji insists her to also put mehandi....
As she want her to fullfill all the things that she can't do at her own wedding....
And a mehandi artist also starts working on her hand....
While tanvi looks at her with a big smile and she giggle in response...
And her happy face is making someone's day brighter....
Sidharth....
Who was standing a little away from the croud as it is mostly the funstion of ladies...
He was watching his naaz who is putting mehandi on her hands with a big smile....
He is constently looking at her and smiles at the way she smiles....
His eyes shows deep emotions for her....
He also doesn't realizing how deeply and madly he is falling for her.....

Dadi is sitting at a corner looking at everything....
But one thing that she didn't like is.....
The way shehnaaz is sitting and putting mehandi as according to her it was the day of her granddaughter and she is spoling it and according to her she needs to wellcome guests not just sitting and putting mehandi....

She being furious goes towards the area where Tanvi and shehnaaz were doing the mehandi....

Shehnaaz just did a simple design as she didn't want to stay at one place for so long it was just writing sidharth's name in it was keft when dadi ji come there...
D- pata nahi kaise janvi aor akash ne tumko iss khandan ki bahu bana liya....
As she speak those words both tanvi and shehnaaz with all the mehandi artist looks at her....
S-dadi kaya.... before she could say more she said...
D- bahu hokar yaha aram se baith kar mehandi lagwane main lagi huyi ho kaha jakar mehmano ko dakhogi nahi tum to bas apni sajdhaj main lagi huyi ho.... maa ne kuch sikhaya nahi kaya....
Are sikhati bhi kaise maa ho to sikhaye nah mujhe to pahle din se ye rishta pasand nahi bin maa ki ladki pata nahi kaise sanskar honge.....
She didn't even realize her poisonois words how badly hurt a small girl....

Tanvi is shocked hearing all those she was about to say something....

When she saw shehnaaz running from there crying badky she just run towards her home....

When tanvi call her from behind....
T-shehnaaz.... shehnaaz....

Sidharth was looking at all this from little far he didn't hear the talks but looking at his naaz running towards her house make him curious and he immediately starts going towards them........

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA.....