chapter 8

Next morning brings so much happiness into the lives of all....
All were happy that only 5 more days left for the Nikah and only 3 days left for the Mehandi function....

All were excited....
And the recently Nikahfied couple were happy in their lives living their new relationship so beautifully they were taking steps slowly jn the relationship but everyone know that great things takes time......

The last class have just got over and shehnaaz is going towards the main gate of the college as her driver uncle will come to pick her up...
Totally unknow of the fact that someone have told her somthing yesterday....

As she comes out her eyes land on a known car...
And her eyes winded looking at the person waiting for her....
Her husband....

Sidharth Ahmed Siddique.....
Standing while leaning to the car....
Crossing his arms around his chest making his muscles pop up...
In a black shirt and white jeans with a black sunglass....

He is looking so dam handsome....

He have speacialy come to pick her up from clg to take her for shopping....
He have cleared his today schedule only for this....
As he saw her....
His smile inwordly but his face is still have his patent look...

He remove his glasses and sign her to come with his hand.....
She coming out of her shocked land went towards him telling her friends bye.....

S- aap yaha...,?
She asked being shoked....
Yesterday night moments are still fresh in her mind how she slept in his lap and he makes her lay on the bed....
A deep blush cover her cheeks....
He feels happily proud of himself looking at the effect he have on his little begam....

Sh- kayu main yaha nahi ah sakta apni begam ko pick karne....
Him questioning her back makes her looks down shyly.... 
The way he sometimes call her begam sahiba and all makes her heart gone mad...

Sh- aor kal jo bataya tha vo yaad nahi aaj tum mare sath apne liya shopping karne ja rahi ho....
Him only mentioning tommorow makes her go red....

Sh- chalo....
Saying he open the door for her she sat down while he lean towards her making her breath stuck at her throat while he tied her seatbelt....
She was looking down all the time....

After finishing his work he went to the driving seat and starts driving the car....

First time someone is sitting beside him in his car...
And that someone is non other than his wife...

They went to a disgner shop....
Where he holding her hand help her coming out of the car and went to the shop in all this he didn't left her hand....
She is blusing like hell....
He sure a man of few words but hsi action are speaking so louder the way he is looking at everything whether she is comfortable of not if she want something....
The care and affection he is showing to her...
Making her feel so happy at the same time emotional.....
For her who have lost all the hopes in her life to have her own family when she got a husband like him it is like she got everything...
She can't be more thankful to her Allah who have sent him in her life....

All the time when he is busy in selecting dress for her she is busy in watching him....
Thinking how she got so lucky.....
For getting a man like him....
He is everything a girl would want....

As they come out of the shop and sat inside the car before he could start the car she said....
S- thank you.....
She speaks in her low sweet tone making him look at her with a confused look....
She know what he want to know so she continued....
S- thank you not for this...
She pointed to the shpping bags and continues...
S- thank you for taking care of me... aap khilaf the iss Nikah ke... phir bhi aap mera itna khayal rakhte hai, you never let me feel that i am the unwanted wife of you whom you don't want to marry.....
She said remembering the time when he deny for this Nikah...
Slight tears come in the corner of her eyes...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें