chapter 13

Shehnaaz was numb hearing this....

She don't know what she should do...
She just sat on the stool beside his bed while being quite....
Saad was looking at her his heart ache seeing his little sister like this....
Saad know that it is hard for her....
She have faced a lot since childhood and now she should get a happy life....
Why Allah is doing this to her....

S- bhaijaan ap jaye office main aaj yahi rukungi mujhe aaj ghar nahi jana...
She said while she sat beside him looking at him with a blank eyes....
Her eyes reflect her pain....
Saad just nodded he know that she will not come...
And he can't see her like this...

Moreover his ammi Ruksha and abbu Ahmed will come to hospital he will tell them to take shehnaaz with them....

Wishing her Allah Hafiz he left from there...

While shehnaaz sat there looking at his face...
The face which is have taken over her thoughts her mind her heart....

She while looking at him smile a little....

The words which he said....

"i had started to dream a family a future with you... spana dakne laga tha tumhare sath apni zindagi ka... all my life i have never looked at any girl while living in USA coz i know that Allah have writen a soulmate for me who will be mine forever i have faith in Allah it was not only you but it was my first time also... for me the feeling is special... i felt completed..."

The thought that he dreamt of having a family with her makes her feel more special....
She just want him back in her life now...
She can't stay like this...
She want him...
Her heart ache for him...

Tears starts to flow from her eyes....

S- plzz ab uth jaye nah sidharth... aor nahi ho raha hai mujse... i want you in my life... i want to live my life with you... plzz get up... plzz mujhe aap cahiye ho... aapka sath cahiye... aor sah nahi sakti main... you promised me that you will not leave me alone now what sidharth... main akeli pad gayi hu mujhe aapka sagh cahiye plzz weak up....

At the end starts breaks down in cry...
Her heart is not able to take this more...
The strong faced that she was wearing starts to break....

She is crying holding his hand in her hand while keeping her forehead on their joint hands....

As she hear a knock on the door as it was a privet cabin she wiped her tears and sat beside him telling that person to come in....

It was a word boy who have come to check on his drips....

She sat on the couch.. .
While the doctor also come and check him...

Like this the time pass and it was evening......

She sat her prayer mat beside his bed...

And sat on it...
For namaz....

She is lost in prayer for him to her Allah....
With tears falling from her eyes...
She is praying while raising her hand infront of her face...
She is praying to get him back...
Her heart is crying....

After finishing her prayer she gets up and with close eyes she blow the dua over his head.....

As she open her eyes....

The view infront of her makes her heart stop beating.....
Sidharth...
He is looking at her.....

His eyes were open....
She just lost in his eyes...
She is numb... her heart starts beating more faster....
They both were silent only the sound of the machine that is showing his heart beat can be hear.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें