chapter 2

They both enter in the office...

They goes towards the receptionist and ask her about the other inters and sge politely tell her to go to the 5th floor and meet Mr. Viyom Sharma...

Although Nitya is also a singhania but they both know that their boss doesn't like any kind of favourism and this also makes her happy...

They both reach at 5th floor and saw other interns also waiting there....
Both goes towards the other interns...
Soon all mixed up with each other very nicely...

After half an hours the announcement for the interns happen...
They were called in the conference room...

As all of them enter they saw a man in his early thirties sitting on the chair....

They all were asked to sit on the chairs...

Soon the man starts speaking...

Hello everyone good morning myself Viyom Sharma head of managing dept.

All the inters greet him wishing good morning...

V- So you all know that this is one of the biggest company of India and people are dying to get a chance to work here but it is the policy of our company that every year only ten people got selected as interns and you ten are those lucky peoples so give your best.... understand....
He told the politely while everyone nodded...

After the introduction he told them about their departments...
Shehnaaz Nitya and two more boys got a chance to work in managment dept with viyom and their boss and the four were managment students....

Soon everyone got settled in their areas....
All the fours were given one cabin which have four individual areas....
They all sattle in their areas....
Soon a lady comes with some files and give each of then one...
And told them to check all the files and make one presentation...
They were a team and they should work with each other.....
All the four nodded and starts working....

They first day is going smoothly as all the four got mixed up with each other very nicely....

It was almost lunch time when all of them decided to go to the canteen to have some food....

Shehnaaz told them that she will join them in a bit ....
Saying she goes to washroom....
All three of them goes out...

After few minutes she comes out of the cabin and was going towards the canteen...

When a notification comes in her phone..
As she open it she saw a massage...

"COME TO MY CABIN..."

After reading the massage she make faces coz she don't know where is his cabin...

In a second another msg came in her phone...

"GET IN TGE LIFT AND PRESS THE BOTTON OF 7TH FLOOR"

She smile that how he get to know everything what is going on in her mind and heart...
He know everything....
She msg Nitya about him telling her to come in his cabin....
She just rply with a rolling eyes emoji....

She gets in the lift and press the botton of 7th floor making some excuse on the mind to tell the people of that floor...

But as the lift door opens she get shocked to see no one in the floor...
Infact it was a big room only...
She gets comfused...
In a moment someone pull her and she banged on a hard chest....

She know who is it...
She know this hold....
She looks up and meet the eyes of her man...
While he is looking at her face with so much intensity...
Holding her tightly encircling his huge arms around her small waist... while she put her small palms over his chest....
He nuzzle his nose in her head inhaling her fragrance....
While she closed her eyes fisting his coat in her small palm tightly....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें