chapter 6

Sidharth was shifted to his room...

As he is sleeping because of the effect of medicine....

Nalini ji is sitting beside sidharth while Devraj ji is standing behind her keeping his handover Nalini ji's shoulder trying to console her...

Shehnaaz and Lizza is standing a little away from them...

Shehnaaz is looking at sidharth....

And then Nalini ji and Devraj ji....

The worry the tension is clearly visible in their eyes....

When Nalini ji said....

Nj- sana... Beta plzz come here...
She immediately went to her stand beside her....
Ni- beta i know usne tumhe jabardasti yaha rakha hai par beta tumne hemsha hamari help ki hai beta plzz take care of my sidharth vo kisi ki baatmahi manega... Maine dekha hai tumhe bina dare usse baat karte huya plz mera beta ka kheyal rakhlo kuch din jab taq vo thik nahi hota... please beta i request you please....
The worry of a mother for her child is clearly vissible in her eyes....
Tears were coming out of Nalini ji's eyes.....

S- aunty please aap aise request mat kijiye.. main jarur khayal rakhungi... Aap log tension mat lijiye....
She said looking at the sleeping sidharth....

Lizza look at shehnaaz....
She knew what is happening and how her best friend is going deep inside something.....

Shehnaaz and Lizza was in kitchen....
Shehnaaz is preparing food for Sidharth as per the doctor have instructed....

Lizza is looking at her....

S- kaya dek rahi hai lizza...?
She asked concentrating on what she is doing...
L- bas soch rahi hu kuch....
She said still looking at her...
Shehnaaz listing to her...
S- kaya soch rahi hai.....?
She asked looking at her...
L- sana tujhe pata hai nah ye log kaun hai....?
She asked in a serious tone...
Shehnaaz can understand her seriousness...
S- kaya huwa hai...
L- sana they are mafias they have brought us here only coz we are the witnesses and after their issue being solved may be they will gonna kill us... And you.... I can clearly see that you are getting emotionally involved in them specially to Sidharth.... Today also you are being equally concerned and tension for him like him mom and dad... Who are you to he concern... Kaun hai tu uski... Kaya hai vo ter liye....
She asked being concerned for her friend who is the only person in her life....
Shehnaaz take deep breath listing to her....
And the only work left from her mouth is....
S- i don't know.....
She is equally confused....
Lizza just look at her and smile a little and said....
L- sana... You are everything to me i don't have a family you are my family... I just want you to be happy jis tarah tumne apne aap ko hamesha sambhala hai bas ussi tarah hamesha sambhalna never let anyone to break you....
She said with a smile....
S- tu sambhal legi nah mukhe agar main tutne lagi to.. meri jaan....
Saying she hug her side way....

They both smile...
They both are the only person they have for each other.....

It was the dinner time....

Shehnaaz with the trolly of food enter inside his room....

He is sitting resting his back on the backboard of the bed....
Clossing his eyes...
As he hear the sound pf the door he open his eyes....
Ane looked at her....

S- your dinner.... Aunty ne bola hai ki tumhe khana khila du....
She said while keeping the small table in the bed and keeping the plate of food infront of him....
While he kept looking at her...
When he didn't star to eat after a minute she said...
S- khana khao....
Sh- mom ne tumhe mujhe khana khilane ko kaha hai them khana khilao... Apne hath se....
He said with a husky voice....
Making her look at him with wide eyes...
Sh- are yaar what... I am having the energy to eat by myself...
He fakes the excuse...
While she being concern starts to feed him....
He was silently eating the food and her whole concern is on making him eat...
His is not being able to move his eyes from her face....
Those innocence in her face and the calmness can take away anyone's heart....

After making him eat....
She give him his medicine and was about to go when he hold her hand to stop her....
She looks at him with questioning eyes...
Sh- please stay here... Mujhe nind nahi ah rahi hai itna so liya hai aab bilkul nahi nond ayegi....

S- par main kaya karungi yaha...
She asked being confused....
Sh- ham balcony main baithte hai... Night view acha hai waha se....
She nodded and they both went to the balcony....
Sitting on the couch....
Under the sky full pf stars....

They both were feeling peace....
Looking at the stars....

Shehnaaz taking a deep breath said breaking the silence...
S- can i ask you something...?
Siddharth nodded shifting his gaze from the stars to her...
S- aaj jab uss unconscious halat main tumhe yaha laya gaya tha nah tab uncle aunty bahut pareshan ho gaye the... Vo tumse kitna payer karte hai tumhari fiqar hai unhe.. tum kayu aise careless kam karte ho jinse vo pareshan hote hai.. pata hai Aunty to hamesha tumhari fiqr karti rahti hai... You are so lucky that you are getting the loveof your parents kuch logo ke to parents hote hiye bhi kabhi parents ka love kaya hota hai pata bhi nahi chalta....

She said the whole thing looking at him but the last line she said looking at the sky....
She never got her parents love...
Unke liye unki zindagi ki kushi jayada matter karti thi aor she... She was never a part of their happiness she was just an unwanted burden for them...
She was the obstacle in their path of moving on....

Sidharth looks at her....
He can see a pain... In this one month he have seen fierce brave fearless eyes of her...
Her eyes always had that shine but while speaking her eyes lost that shine suddenly... And pain filled in her eyes...

Why...?

The question raised in his mind...

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then
Bye bye
Yours writer
Anika......

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें