chapter 13

Both the houses were blasing with happiness...
Glowing like newly wedded brides....
After all the reason is so huge....
It is the wedding of both childrens of the famillies....
Six months have passed in a blink of eyes...
After completing both the girls internship....
The date was fixed after one month....
And this one month have passed in both the families busy in shopping and other preparations....

Shehnaaz after completing her internship have now started her jod at Singhania Industries, nitya also did the same....

The whole six months are like a dream for everyone they were happy excited for their future...
As the whole office get to know about sidharth and his misty's relation... they were shocked they all always loved shehnaaz because of her sweet kind behaviour but after knowing their angry arrogent boss being head over hell in love with her they find her more then sweet as how this sweet and caring girl handle their angry boss....
But the reality is really different....
As it was he who always takes care of her and always protect her pamper her handle her...
It was she who seeks protection from him...
His arms are her safe zone she want to spent her whole life being in his arms....

They turely are the perfect defination of perfection.....

Today is the grand marriage of both the couple....
They were feeling blessed but also nervous as from now they were going to start a new phase of life....
Now they were going to be tied for lives....
Marriage is a very powerfull institution...
And today they going to enter in that phase....

Shehnaaz and Nitya were getting ready as the makeup artists were doing their work....
As told shehnaaz don't want heavy makeup as well as nitya they both want it natural...
The makeup artist also did the same...
She did a brown smoky eyes with a little golden gliter at tge middle on shehnaaz with a nude pink lip colour and a nude base with blush and a little highlighter....
And nitya goes for a black smoky eyes with a nude lip colour and a nude base....
Both were looking perfect with their makeups outfits and jewellery....

Shehnaaz is wearing this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shehnaaz is wearing this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nitya is wearing this...

While both the grooms got ready in another room of the hall...
As both the families have booked one grand hall for the wedding...
Everyone is already in the wedding hall....
As they both got ready in their wedding sherwanis...
Looking handsome....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें