chapter 11

All the attention of the media persons goes on her.....
Sidharth now understand what was her plan he is very proud to have shehnaaz in his life..

Shehnaaz looks at him and smile....

Tina realize what she just blurted out....

All the attention of media come to her... 
They starts questioning her... 
S- tina now don't try to play any game coz hamre pass sare evidence already maujud hai.....
With this the last option also get closed....

She starts crying.....
Soon police arrive.....

And with the fear of police she finally blurted the truth... 
Sidharth was standing at a side while the media and police were recording the truth....

Five years of his life goes in darkness only coz of a bloody allegation which is not even truth....
He faced so many  judgments so many negativity so many hatred people feels unsafe with him...
Only he know that what pain he has gone through only coz of this girl and her hatred that also which he had to face only coz he is hardworking and dedicated.....
And now when the truth is coming out he is feeling numb....
He don't know what to feel....
One false allegation makes his life living hell.
He is feeling numb right now....

Soon Tina lakhani was taken by the police the media apologies to sidharth....
He just nodded his head and left from there with shehnaaz and umang....

Again the news of Sidharth Shukla and Tina lakhani comes in limelight.....
Every news potral's headline was their news..
But this time the truth is shown by the media.....
Sidharth's image been cleared....
People starts twitting in favor of him....
The tag which he was carring from last 5 years was now removed......

They reached to his home where Garima ji is waiting.....
Shehnaaz and sidharth goes to her....
Garima ji hug sidharth tightly and starts crying....
After so long she broke the hug and said...
G- finally mera bacha aab kush rah sakega bina kisi allegation ke bina ki jhut ke....
Shehnaaz thank you bacha thank you so much....
She speak looking at shehnaaz...
S- maa thank you mat boliye plzz... Main apki beti jaisi hu na to phir....
She said with a pout....
G- beti jaisi nahi bati hi hai.....
Saying she hug her......
They both have their dinner and after that garima ji left to her room....

Sidharth and shehnaaz is in the garden sitting on the chairs....
Shehnaaz looks at sidharth and saw him lost in his thoughts....
S- sidharth kaya huwa hai aapko...?
Sidharth looks at her... 
Sh- shehnaaz pata hai.... Maine pichle 5 saal iss tag ke sath gujara hai aor najane logo se kitna kuch suna hai.... Aor mujha na adat par chuki thi inn sab ki aor ab jab achanak sab kuch thik ho gaya hai to ajib lag raha hai pata nahi kayu par samaj nahi ah raha ke kaya karu.....
He speaks his heart out.....
Shehnaaz smile and said....
S- sidharth itna mat sochiye kabhi kabhi kam sochne se bhi life easy hoti hai.... Aapne itna kuch dak liya ki aab jab sab thik ho gaya hai tab bhi apko sab normal nahi lag raha bas ab na aap apni life enjoy kariye bina kuch soche.....
She speaks so beautifully.....
Sidharth smile.....
Her words always makes his heart feel peace......
Shehnaaz smile looking at him... 
Sidharth know that she love him but he had a fear to accept this coz last time he get this much big effect now he is afraid tobe in love again....
But he don't know that he was already in love.....

Sh- Naaz i want to tell you something...
S- hmm....
Sh- naaz tum janti ho that mera past kaisa tha... Aor kaya huwa... Tumhe sab pata hai...
S- hmm....
Sh- shehnaaz mujha na dar lagta hai ki agar phir waisa kuch... Main ya nahi kah rahi ki sab tina jaise hai bilkul nahi par mare dill main ek dar baith gaya hai jo sayad jaldi nahi jayega.... I mean shayad main phur kabhi apni life.....
Shehnaaz know what he is trying to say...
She smile painfully and said....
S- sidharth aapko kuch kahne ki jarurat nahi hai main samjti hu ek bar payer karke aapko chot mili hai isiliye dusri baar aap payer nahi karna cahte and main aapko force nahi kar rahi but yeah i can't deny the fact that i love you....
Sidharth looks at her...
He never thought that she will directly say this....
Sh- naaz but....
S- sidharth plzz let me complete.... Main nahi kah rahi ki aap bhi mujha payer karo... Payer jaradasi nahi hota bas ho jata hai.... Aor mujha ho gaya aor aapko nahi hya main aapko force nahi kar rahi... I am okay with the relation we have now....
She said with smile....
When sidharth also smile.... 
Sh- thank you naaz for understanding me... Thank you so much....
She also smile...
But her smile is not real somewhere she had a luttle expectation that he also love her but today with his words her all hope crashed.....

She know that her love is one sided and may be it will remain one sided....

Shehnaaz's thoughts were broke by her phone's ring....
It was her brother's call....
She pick it up and said...
S-han bhai....
S- han abhi bas ah rahi hu..  

Her words make sidharth looks at her with a confusion....
After the call he said...
Sh- kaya huwa kaha ja rahi ho... 
S- vo ghar bhai bula rahe hai to jana parega.....
Sidharth makes annoying face and said....
Sh- par kayu...
S- are vo mera ghar hai main nahi jao kaya waha....
She said with a smile but deep down she had a pain in her heart....
Sh-hmmm....
Okay main drop kar deta hu... 
S- nahi nahi mari Scotty usko bura lagega agar main usse yaha chor kar gayi to....
She said with a pout....
Sh- ufff ye tum aor tumhari scotty main bol dunga driver ko ki tumhari scotty ko ghar pahcha de sahi salamat thik hai....
She nodded....

They both were so much into each other but still not realizing.....

What will happen will sidharth realize his feelibg or it will be too late....?

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें