chapter 16

Shehnaaz....
Sidharth callled her......
As she was about to go out of the house....
Sh- shehnaaz dare you put one step forward,
He said in a stern voice...
Shehnaaz stops at her place she knows if he gets angry things will go worst.... 
Shehnaaz turns towards him....
He takes few long steps and goes to her.....
He hold her hand and put her towards him...
She bumped in his hard chest...
Sh- Naaz... Maine aaj jo bola hai ek ek word apne dill se bola hai... Itne din maine apne dill ki nahi suni aor aaj to main sun raha hu ye majburi nahi hai naaz this is my want... Chahat hai mari... Tum mare liya mari chahat ho jisse main har halat main puri karna cahta hu... Jaan ho tum...
His words were making her heart beat more..
With his each word tears welled up in her eyes....
She can't believe that the person whom she always loved who is her life is confessing to her...
She never thought that her love will also be reciprocated by the person whom she had made her everything......
Sh- naaz... I am person who express very less mujha bolne ki adat nahi hai par mare actions se sab pata chalta hai i want you to read my action... Shehnaaz tum kaya ho mare liya ye main nahi bata payunga... Shehnaaz i know tum choti ho mujse but i really want an answer main ye relationships main boyfriend girlfriend main yakin nahi karta so plzz soch samaj kar jawab dena....

He said looking deep into her tearful eyes...
She is looking at him with so much love in her eyes...
Wiping her tears he said....
Sh- Naaz.... I love you very much... And i want you in my life forever.... Will you be mine forever will you merry me.... Will you accept me as i am... Kaya zindagi bhar mera sath dogi....
His words and she frozen at her place....
Marring him is a dream for her...
She want to be him and now when he is asking her for the same she is not able to believe.....
Sh- naaz i had enough of bad time enough of everything now i want peace in my life and you are my peace.....
His spoke so softly.... His words were so soft his eyes were speaking....
S- sidharth.... 
She whisper not able to say anything while tears were flowing from her eyes....
She just hug him tightly....
As if the intensity of the hug will define her love for him the hug was the answer of his all question....
He hug her more tightly lifting her up in the air....
S- i love you sidharth.... I love you....
She keep chanting this near his ear digging her face in the crock of his neck....

Sidharth put her down and cupped her face in his huge palm....
They were looking into each other eyes... As if their eyes were talking their heart....
She healed him in everyway...
And he give her happiness....
Healing his is her happiness....
Letting his know the worth of himself was her need....
They were so into each other that they forget the whole world.....
Sidharth lean to her... Where she close her eyes as if giving him permission....
He put his lips over hers...
His rough lips and hers soft lips as if made for each other....
They kiss each other with full of love...
He show his right over her and she show her love for him....
Perfectly made for each other....

After breaking the kiss they join their forehead...
Sh- naaz.... You don't know how i am feeling..i want you only for me..
His words is showing his possessiveness for her...
She smile and rest her head over his chest while he hold her as if hiding her from the world in his chest....

S- ghar chale....
She spoke after so long....
Sh- hmm....
He just hummed holding her more tightly...
S- sidharth maa wait kar rahi hogi na chaliya aor mujha bhi to ghar jana hai bhabhi intazar kar rahi hogi....
She said the truth...
Sh- hmm pata hai.... Aaj jane de raha hu jaldi hi ayunga aor hamesha ke liya lekar jaunga tumha shirf mare liya... Mare sath hamesha ke liya....
He is sounding so filmy... Totally opposite to his self....
She after hearing him laugh a loud....
He look at her and said...
Sh- has lo has lo jitna hasna has lo ab taq to maine khul kar payer ka ijzar nahi kiya tha ab to vo bhi kar chuki hu aab dakna ye sidharth shukla payer main kaya kaya karta hai...
S- okay mr. Shukla....
Sh- okay soon to be mrs. Shukla....
Saying he just lift her up in the air while she giggle seeing his laughing happy self...

It's been six month of their confession...
Those six month goes like a beautiful dream,
After so many ups and downs finally they were together....

Both their families know about their relationship and they both were waiting for shehnaaz completing her studies....

In those six months shehnaaz had saw a totally new sidharth....
He is more protective....
He is more caring....
He is more loving...
And most importantly...
He is had se jayada possessive.....
And this possessive sidharth is totally new for her... And she is loving it....

He had given lots of instruction to her regarding her clg her health....
Everything....

For her he is perfect.. 

Now her study is going to complete her final exams are going on and she was busy in that infact they didn't even get time with each other from last few weeks.....

And now sidharth with the whole family is planing to surprise her...
The family have already ask a pandit ji about the date of wedding and he have inform them about a date after one month....
They all were happy...
Sidharth is in the sky... 
He is eagarly waiting for the day when his naaz will finally be his officially....

Today was her last exam and they have plan a surprise for her as they want to tell her the news of her wedding....

Sidharth had already left to pick her up....

As her exam got over she comes out of clg and saw him waiting for her...
She runs to him and hug him tightly...
She have not talked to him properly coz of the exams....
Sid also reciprocated the hug...
S- i missed you so much....
Sh- i missed you too baby...  Chalo. Ghar pa sab Wait kar rahe hai.....
Sana nodded and they both goes to home...

Sidnaaz both enter in her home and saw all were sitting on the hall with smiling faces...
As she goes towards them...
Garima ji gets up and hug her tightly...
She being confused hug her back...
As she turns back to see sidharth...
She got the biggest shock... 
Sidharth is sitting on his knees infront of the whole family holding a ring...
Her eyes winded....
S- sidharth....
She whisper....
Sh- naaz... I have already asked you about it but today i am officially asking you... Will you be my life partner... Are you ready to be
MRS. SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA....
to tolerate me whole life....
Shehnaaz is beyond shocked....
Coz she never thought that he will do this infront of the whole family....
She look at her bhai and bhabhi they blink their eyes...
She smile with tears and nodded in yes while he slide the ring in her ring finger....
Sh- you have only one month naaz...  Ek mahine bad you will be officially mine...
His words were another shock for her...
She look at the other all were smiling at them...
S- one month....
Sh- yes...
Saying he pulled her in his arms and hug her by one side...
They were happy.. 
All the family members were happy....

He clicked a picture of his holding her hand while she is smiling... A candid picture of her...
And posted it in his social media handle... With a caption....
"Find my Peace "

Finally her love is reciprocated by the person she love...
Finally his heart broke all the walls around it and let her heal his heart....
She is his peace...
He is her happiness...
Both complete each other....
Both meant to be each other....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें