chapter 8

Sidharth was in his study....

Sitting of the sofa while smoking....
It was his thrid smoke.....

His mimd is not working only the face of shehnaaz while he was coking upstair coming infront of his eyes....

He is not in a state to face her.....

When the door of the study burst open....
Making him looked at the door immediately.....

There standing shehnaaz with red eyes her face have marks of fresh tears....
She is looking like a volcano which is ready to blust....

Looking at her he immediately stands up from his place.....

Sh- Naaz.....
Before he could say anything she speaks....
S- don't call me that.... mera naam shehnaaz hai Naaz bolne ka haq nahi hai apko.....
Her voice is hell dangerous....
He have never seen her like that.....
He have always find her polite....
Never in his wildest he have thought her like this....

Sh- first hear me out....
He said in a calm voice trying to make her calm....
S- no i'll not Mr. Sidharth Ali khan.... aap shayad bhul rahe hai ki main aapki Biwi hu aor agar apko apni khandan ke izzat ke liye dubara Nikah karna hai to jaroor kare par usse pahle mujhe chor dein.....
Her each word is showing her anger....
His eyes went dark hearing her words....

S- aphi ne kaha tha nah ki shirf mera haq hai aap par aor ager ye haq kisi aor se batna pare to mujhe ye haq nahi cahiye....
Main ye asun bahane nahi wali ki mera pati ne dusra Nikah kiya hai kamjoor samajne ki galati mat kijiye..... kal agar aap ka nikah huwa to phir apka mujse talak bhi hoga....

Before he could reply she just went out of the room...
Not even giving him chance to say anything
He was shocked like hell....
She is not looking like that shy innocent girl rather she is looking more mature and firece girl.....

Sidharth after coming out of the shock take the phone and called Sahad to come in the study......

While on the other hand shehnaaz is in their room....
While looking at the picture hanging on the wall over their bed.....
The memories of the moments which they spend together starts to come infront of her eyes.....
And tears starts to fall from her eyes.....
But she harshly wipe the tears....
She can't cry....
She is not this much weak to cry for a person who doesn't think about her before making any decision.....

She getting out of her thoughts she went the closet room and after taking out the trolly she starts putting her cloths on it....

When sidharth enter inside the room....

When he didn't find her in the room...
He went to see inside the closet room only to find her packing her cloths....
This view gives him immense pain in his heart....
Sh-kaya kar rahi ho.... ?
He said with a blank voice....
Hearing him she stops at her track.... but soon again starts to do what she was doing....
S- jaha mari jarurat nahi waha se dur jane ki taiyari....
She said with a cold voice.....
Sh- ham tumhe kuch nahi kahenga bas ek request karenge kal taq ruk jao... phir jo thik lage vo karna....
His voice have a helplessness.....
She just stops doing what she was doing  gets up from her place and coming close to him looking up at his eyes with red eyes she said....
S- aaj apne jo bola hai uske baad ek pal bhi main yaha ruki to main apni najro main gir jayungi... par ye dill phir bhi aapki baat man ne ke liya kah raha hai...
Taking deep breath she said....
S- aaj bas dill ki baat man li aor dakhti hu dill sahi hai ye dimag.....
Saying this she left from there.....
Leaving a numb sidharth behind.....

He just sat on the floor with a thud not having any strength in his legs.....

Sadim was in his room passing from here and there he is worried not for him but for Shehnaaz and his Bhaijaan Sidharth....
He loved his bhaijaan from the core of his heart....
And watching his bhaijaan's life getting worst only because of him it is making him feel like hell....

When sahad enter inside the room....

Sadim looking at sahad and was about to say something when sahad said....

Sa- Sadi... we never thought that our sadi will do something like this... tu ham sabke liya sabse payara tha ham sab main abbu ammi bhaijaan ne tujhe sabse jayada payer kiya... hamara sadi shararati tha par itni badi gunah... agar gunah karke usse manjoori bhi de deta to bhi tujhe maaf kar deta sab par tuni apni gunah ko qubool kaya tune to usse pith dikha diya itna bhi nahi socha ki tera iss ek harqat se kaya hoga kitni zindagi barbad hogi....
Aaj teri wajah se bhaijaan aor sana ki zindagi dau par lag gayi hai....
Teri wajah se sab kuch bikhar raha hai....
Tu hamara sadi nahi hai....

His voice is showing hurt....
He is hurt because of his younger brother....
Before sadim could say anything sahad went out of the room....

While sadim fall on his knees tears starts to flow from his eyes....
He is guilty....
He is ashamed....
The face of shehnaaz and Sidharth comes infront of his eyes....

But most immportantly the face of Ayesha comes in front of him...
And his heart starts to feel something new unkown feeling.....

While on the other hand shehnaaz is sitting on the garden looking at the night sky as is the darkness is resembling her life.....
She is feeling helpless angry and most importantly hurt.....

While two eyes were watching her from the balcony....
Those eyes were of sidharth's....
Who was just looking at her may be trying to answer those unsaid question...
With his unsaid words.....

They both were close yet so far.....

Not knowing  is the darkness will grow more or it is indicating the coming light that will come after this dark night.....?

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika..

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें