Chapter Fifty One

Warnings: Angst, Fluff, Smut - the big three.

•••

After Lizzie, Scarlett, Seb and Mackie arrived everyone else soon started to pile in.

Chris Hemsworth and his wife arrived shortly after Paul Bettany and Paul Rudd. Then Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Tom Hiddleston stepped into Chris and I's backyard.

Lizzie, Scarlett, Nikki and I were sitting by the pool while the guys were mingling and being man-children.

Mark was speaking with Chris Hemmy and his wife near the back door, while Chris and the rest of the guys were playing darts.

"So, how long are you guys staying in Boston?" Lizzie asks, sipping her drink.

"Um," I gulped, "A while, since Chris is filming the majority of a show over there so, we decided we might as well stay there for the remaining time."

"Riiight..." Scarlett smirks, she is so on to me and my unhidable pregnancy glow.

I techincally wasn't lying, Chris's agent Nate called him this morning to tell him that after Chris's 6 months off, there is a new project for him to do. A short series where majority of the scenes are in Boston. So Chris and I will be staying about 9 months there, so he can film and we can use his time off - spending it together before our baby gets here.

Also, we worked something out with Dr.Montgomery and he'll be flying every month to his office in Boston to assist me until the very end of the pregnancy.

Scarlett gave Lizzie a look, which was more than a look, and soon Lizzie was doubting my words too. Then Scarlett gave Lizzie a confirming nod when Lizzie widened her eyes. No words were spoken between them but I just know that they knew - my big secret.

"No way," Lizzie said, tilting her head to get a better look at me, "why didn't you tell us sooner?!"

"Because this is what this 'lunch party' is for, Lizzie. That's why she's got us all in her house." Scarlett sipped her drink but kept her eyes on me from the edge of the glass.

"Heh," I gulped strongly again, "I have no idea what you guys are talking about."

"Okay but can I just say that if you are, what we think you are, I call first dibs on being the fun aunt."

"hey, that's my job!" Nikki finally spoke, after I shot her multiple looks to prohibit her from saving anything to Scar or Lizzie.

"There can be more than one..." Lizzie winked

That's when I saw my favorite London boy walk into my backyard.

"I'll be back ladies, Nikki keep your mouth closed." I warned, again.

I really started to feel the pressure on my feet when I sped walk to meet Tom by the fence gate.

"There she is!" he opens his arms and I smile widely and crash into them.

I haven't seen my bestie in months, since he's also a busy and sucessful actor.

"Tom!!"

He twirls me around, picking me up from my feet just a little. And if I didn't see him as a brother I would have said that this was a cute moment between him and I, that I am glad Chris is facing the other way. I think.

"Why'd you ghost me?" He frowns

"I'm sorry, Tom. I-I. there's been so much going on with my brother and the ba--I mean, life has just been crazier than usual so, I haven't really had much time to keep in touch."