Chapter Fifty Two

Warnings: Angst, multiple POVs, time skips.

Background because this chapter is a little different than others: a few days have passed since announcing your pregnancy to the marvel cast and Chris's family - fast forwarding - even more days have passed, Chris and you have already flown out to Boston.

It's escalates quickly so, read carefully!

Without further ado...

•••

"No Chris! That's not fair to her!" I snap back at him.

"Why are you telling me about this now, Y/n?" He sighs heavily, "you could've discussed it with me before you made that decision!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know she was your sister too!" I rub my temple because I had a pounding headache, "Jeez, Chris it's not like she's coming to live with us. She's going to be at the university!"

He scoffs and turns away from me. Thinking our argument is over.

Right now we were standing in his apartment here in Boston. I was putting away dinner plates, and he was being a sweet boy and drying plus putting them away.

Until I mentioned that Nikki may be transferring to one of Boston's police academies. Then he got all flustered and I could tell he was holding something back. And he finally exploded out on me.

"Christopher! I am speaking to you!"

"I gotta get ready for Zach's party."

I roll my eyes, as I follow him into our bedroom.

"You're just gonna bail out, leave this argument nice and open for when you get home?"

Watching him put on the watch I gave him for his birthday, and I follow him into the closet as he changed his plain black shirt that he was in all day, since he was home with me: cuddling, watching movies, playing with Dodger, speaking more about the baby and the start of our life here in Boston.

Then we ate dinner and everything went downhill.

I was still awaiting an answer, as we stood in the closet. I had my arms crossed behind him, and since I'm shorter than him, he didn't see I had followed him in.

Once he noticed I was behind him, he let out an annoyed sigh.

"What do you me to do, Y/n? It's my friends birthday party tonight and he's expecting me."

It was an all guys party, which is why I'm not attending. And none of Chris's friend's girlfriends are either.

"I understand it's Zach's birthday party tonight, Chris! You're not listening! Just tell me what the problem is, having Nikki be in Boston? She's not even going to be living with us if that's the problem!" I stomp my foot.

Extremely annoyed he keeps continuing to get ready, while I'm over here - very pregnant and hormonal.

Making this argument 10x more dramatic than it should be.

"There's no problem. It's fine." He mumbles.

Then he walks past me to grab his black jacket off of the hanger. The one that makes him look like a delicious and dangerous bad boy.

It sucks that we're having a fight because if we weren't he wouldn't be attending this party because the way that jacket on him makes me feel - he'd be preoccupied with something else that involves being in between my thighs.