Married Life - NR

I'm sorry I love you all :) I will make a happier story soon I promise

Listen to the music before this story, it makes it sooooo much happier... I'm joking it's sadder but it's a better experience

This is all in the readers POV

Warnings: Death, Some swear words, fluff, sadness.

All rights reserved! This is my own story!

Day 1 of marriage:

"You may now kis-" I didn't waste anytime before dragging my beautiful wife into my arms and kissing her passionately. "I love You Mrs Natasha Romanoff" I say proudly. "I love you too Mrs Y/N Romanoff" she says smiling into another kiss. "I like the sound of that.." I reply. "You better get used to it". "Yeah so we're still here..." Tony says from the crowd, "I don't care" Nat says kissing me again.

Me and Nat made our way into the limousine to take us home after the long afterparty, both of us worn out, "Yano, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on..." I said to her, "I thought you just said that I am the most beautiful thing that's ever got you laid" she replied smirking. "That too" I reply laughing, her laughing along with me. God I love this woman.

2 months of marriage:

Me and Nat are officially moving to a house from our apartment, we've always lived together but a house is much bigger and nicer for us to be together. "What colour do you want the walls in the living room?" I ask my wife, "And no, it cant be black". "What about either a baby blue or we can have a nice lilac colour..?" she replies. "How about baby blue in here and the purple in the hallway?" I ask sweetly, "Sounds great my dear."

"NOOO THESE ARE NEW" Nat shouts as I splash her with paint 'accidentally' . "Oh god.... I'm so sorry my love" I laugh. "You have approximately 0.5 seconds to start running. I didn't waste any time to start running up the stairs but her being the ex-assassin she is, she caught up to me and I landed on the floor with a thud. "Take this" she said laughing the proceeded to paint my face blue. Instead of painting the walls we ended up having a full on paint war.

"That was so much fun.." I say out of breath, "Can we just get someone to paint the walls for us pleassseeee..." I ask. "I don't think it will ever get done if we do it." she says wiping paint on me again.

1 year of marriage:

"So I was thinking.." I say to Natasha. "Oh god why are you doing that? Have you hurt yourself?" she asks me smirking. "Noo... just like yano how it's our anniversary I was thinking maybe we can think about starting our family.. having a baby." I ask but I see her face instantly drop. "Or.. if it's too soon we can slow down and we can leave I-" I continue "It's not you baby... I just don't think I'd be a very good mum because I can't actually... have babies." Obviously I knew she couldn't conceive but I didn't know she felt like this.

"My love, you would be an amazing mother. Just because you cant make the baby doesn't make you any less of a person or any less of a mum. You can make anyone happy and I sure as hell know that you will be able to look after a baby because you look after me every day and I am much more high maintenance than a baby. And no I'm not referring to how needy I am in bed." I laugh causing her to smile. "How about this... Think it over and if you'd like we can either foster, adopt or I can carry a baby." She smiles at me "No way in hell am I dealing with you being pregnant... you'd be one miserable bitch." She said laughing. I wiped her tears that she didn't realise were falling, "You would be able to manage but if that's what you want, then we can think it over."