Never allowed home alone - NR

So, small plan! Instead of making a load of 1000+ word stories that i lose interest in writing in I will be making some smaller "stories" between the longer one-shots. If you enjoy this type of thing please let me know!

Y/N Pov:

Nat, being who she is, is always on missions with everyone else. Which often leaves me alone in the compound to do whatever I like without anyone judging me.

By this I mean I will literally do whatever I want. However most times Natasha always gets mad at me when she gets home because of the mess that I create. This time she decided everyone will leave for 2 weeks. Which meant I had access to Tony's lab for 2 weeks. It also meant that I was able to mess around in Cap's room without him yelling at me that I'm not training.

I woke up on the second day that they left and my first plan of action was to run as fast as I can down to the kitchen. "Alright- jarvis- tell me a cool breakfast i can make" I said as I began pulling out random ingredients from the fridge. He told me to make an omelette so that's exactly what I did. I may of forgotten about it and accidentally set Thor's favourite frying pan on fire, however! the burnt omelette wasn't my too far from perfect.

The next plan? run to tony's lab and get in one of his suits. So that is exactly what I did. Still in my pyjamas, I ran downstairs into his lab, smiling to myself the entire time. I got into Tony's suit and lifted off, laughing to myself as I began to fly around, shooting the missiles out the suit and through the windows, ruining the garden. Naturally I thought that- being alone for 2 weeks I would be able to fix all of this by the time that everyone came home!

During the time that I was blowing up the back yard, Maria Hill saw the explosions through security cameras and presumed the place was under attack so ordered everyone to return home immediately.

I was still unaware of this so as I got out of the suit I laid on the floor sweating and in a fit of laughter, as I had not only used a painball gun to shoot my name on the wall of Bruce's workstation, but I had also at this point got ahold of Natasha's spare suit and began pretending to be her.

As everyone arrived I was still mucking about in the lab, so as everyone approached they saw me, with an iron man helmet on, in Natasha's old suit, holding a paintball gun and shooting my name across the wall, whilst the entire backyard was blown up.

"I'm not even disappointed" Nat said looking at me, slowly lowering her gun. I looked at them all in the doorway, standing still all with blank looks on their faces. "That's surprising because i'd be disappointed in me babe"

Natasha let out a sigh and walked to me taking off the helmet "Next time, you're coming with us and you're sitting in the back", she gently hugged me and kissed my head. "At least tell us if you're blowing stuff up"

Bruce and Tony were freaking out about the mess I made whilst Nat took me upstairs to "talk about what I did wrong" like a child. Like how is re-programming JARVIS to decline all of Tony's calls with 'get out the way bitch' playing continuously childish?

Safe to say I was never allowed home on my own again.