Babysitter Pt 2 - SJ

A/N: I'd just like to thank everyone again for the support on this book. The comments, votes, and reads always make me more motivated to write more.

Plot: Y/N is babysitting Rose for Scarlett again, but there's a twist

Warnings: FLUFFFFY

Italics are what Y/N is thinking :)

All rights reserved! This is my own story!

Y/N's POV

I asked my friend the other day if it's bad that I prefer babysitting Rose over anything else in the world and they told me I was 'delusional and stupid.' Therefore, I blocked their contact and confirmed to Scarlett that I could look after Rose again for a few hours whilst she has to go out for whatever. She didn't really go into detail, but it was something along the lines of 'Getting something for someone special'. I wasn't really paying attention.

Like every time I visit, I bring something for both Scarlett and Rose. This time I was stood in Scarlett's doorway with a new handbag that I saw whilst out, that I thought she'd love, with the normal bouquet of flowers. Also, I had my usual bag full of things to do with Rose for the day. "Hey Y/N" Scarlett said opening the door. Them green eyes oh my lord... "Oh hey, I hope you don-" "I don't mind that you get me gifts every time but you don't have to." she said cutting me off. "No I know but It's like the only time I get to see you and I usually just see stuff I think you'd like whilst I'm out and about soooo..." I say in an attempt to defend myself.

"Thank you Y/N" The blonde said sincerely. "You are most welcome Miss Johansson" I jokingly say. "Oh god don't say that, it makes it sound like we're in some sort of professional relationship its weird.." She laughs. Why did that sound weird? I thought to myself Is it cause she said relationship..? One can dream. "Yeah it does doesn't it" I reply, with an awkward laugh.

"Rose, come see who's looking after you whilst mummy goes out" Scarlett said whilst walking into the living room. Then I hear running of small feet coming in my direction. "CAPTAIN ROCKET" she shouted running towards me. "SARGENT ROSE!" I shout back, emphasising my words with the same energy as her. She ran directly into my arms. We just sat there on the floor cuddling till I heard Scarlett clearing her throat. "Oh right sorry. Say bye, babe." I said to Rose. "Who was that aimed at?" Scarlett said with a smirk. "Oh.. erm" I stuttered. Rose just began laughing and hugged her mum.

"Bye Scar" I said as she was leaving. "Goodbye Y/N/N, goodbye darling" she said hugging us both, then shutting the door behind her. "It's just you and me now rosebud. Now your mum said she's gonna be a few hours and it's currently... 1:00pm . What do you wanna do?" Rose didn't say anything she just hugged me tighter. It was so adorable. "Cuddles?" she just nodded her head in my shoulder and I carried her over to the sofa. "Cuddles it is.." I set her down and she got herself more comfortable on my lap and pulled a blanket over the two of us.

"I missed you Y/N." She said into the crook of my neck. "I missed you too, darling." We were snuggled up in peaceful silence for a good 15 minutes or so. It was so amazing. "You know Rose, what do I bring with me every time I come here?" She perks her head up and looks confused for a fair few seconds. "THE BAG" she shouts then jumps off of me and looks at me with puppy eyes. I reach my hand round the side of the sofa and pulled out ✨the bag ✨. Rose fully squealed when she saw it. "Let's see what we're doing today then..." I put my hand into the bag and pulled out: (lists are easier to write, obviously the inflatables are in boxes 🤣)