Fluff Alphabet - NR

This is the fluff alphabet for what it's like dating Natasha. Just a fun idea really because I feel like I need to give you loads off fluff before I make you all cry later :)

A - Affection (how affectionate are they?)

Natasha loves showing you affection, anywhere and everywhere she'll do it. Personally she loves cuddling. Just holding you as she runs her fingers through your hair tells her how much you trust her and she appreciates that more than anything.

She won't admit it but she also loves being held when she's upset or woken up from a nightmare. That sense of you protecting her makes her happier than ever and makes them not so nice nights perfect just because your cradling her.

B - Body (what's their favourite part of your body?)

Nat loves every single inch of your body, to her it's the most perfect thing ever and if anyone tried to bring you down about your physique, would remind you OVER and OVER again so that you remember how beautiful you are. However if she had to pick one body part, she would say your hands are her favourite.

She loves the way you hands are so delicate and smooth even when doing the most simple of tasks. Whether is running your gentle fingers through her hair or stroking her cat, she finds it almost hypnotic how your hands move.

C - Cuddles

Natasha loves cuddling no matter who's around. Her favourite place and time to hold you is when the team are having a movie night every Friday evening and your sat in her arms. Every ounce of your trust rests in her body holding yours and due to Nat's trust issues and the trust issues people have with Nat, she appreciates your ability to just easily sneak behind her to hug her.

If she needs to be held, however, she won't do it in front of people unless it's a really bad situation where she needs to be held right there and then. Most of the time she will just drag you to the bedroom and magnetise herself onto you. This is her way of showing something is wrong without needing words.

D - Dreams (what is their dream of your future?"

The main thing she dreams about is moving out of the compound and starting your own family together once your married. She adores the idea of you being her wife and a mother, making you hers for the rest of your lives and even longer.

You dream about the exact same. The pair of you often have late-night conversations about what your life is going to be like in the future. For example at 2:30am the other day, if someone walked in they'd see you laying on Nat's chest, holding your hands as you talk about what baby names you both like.

E - Effort (how much effort do they put into the relationship?)

Natasha always gives you 101%. She puts that extra piece of effort into everything that she does for your relationship. It can be small things like preparing you a sandwich for packed lunch to take to work, or planning out elaborate and clever dates that make the pair of you fall impossibly more in love with each other.

She even sometimes returns home from long missions with gifts to apologise for being away for so long just so that you know you still have her love. Your relationship is always her number one priority and you appreciate that more than anything.

F - Fluff (a fluffy headcanon)

When Nat comes home from missions, she's usually covered in dirt and grossness, so you do what you can and have her a bubble bath ready for her. The moment she comes through the door she drops her bags and you jump into her arms, wrapping your legs around her waist.

After you kissed each other and hugged you and Nat both got into the bath, your back laying against her chest as you both relaxed into each other.

G - Gentle (how gentle are the with you?)