Our Relationship - NR

Welcome to the 100th part! yes this took a while to sort out but i was planning out what to actually write for a while so apologies for the delay!! Alsooo, the Elizabeth Olsen book will be starting soon :) Also look how fucking cool that pic is. New lock screen energy.

Enjoy this fluffy story!

The day me and Natasha met:

I was rushing towards my job interview. My resume was in my hand and rushing around trying to read it is never a way to start the day. All of a sudden I bump into someone and drop straight to the floor. "Fuck!" I scream trying to grab my papers from flying away. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there.." The mysterious voice said from above me. From what sounded like a lady, she put her hand out for me to grab.

I looked upwards as to grab her hand and out eyes connected. Her green eyes stared into mine and I held her hand as I stood up. The eye contact broke when I looked down towards my watch. I'm late. "Gods sake." I sighed loudly letting go of the soft hand that was holding mine. "I'm sorry? Is everything okay?" She asked looking towards me, her eyes showing nothing but concern and sympathy. "Yeah, yeah! Just like my one shot at not being a total disappointment and you know, ruin my life." I looked back up to meet her gaze and she gave me a small smile.

"Well I hope I can make it up to you for ruining everything" She laughed lightly before passing her phone to me, "Wanna put your number in my phone so that I can?" Her red hair waved around her shoulders as her eyes stayed connected to me. "Y-yeah sure. Only if you tell me your name." I joked.

"Natasha Romanoff." The woman held out her hand for a handshake which I happily agreed to, holding her hand into mine once more.

"Y/N Y/L/N." I softly smiled as she shook my hand slightly. "Well Miss Y/L/N, I'll message you about that 'make up'" She winked before leaving. Yeah I missed my job interview but she seems cook enough to not be an arsehole. Well I hope so anyways. I looked over my shoulder once more, seeing the red-haired beauty smiling at me before I walked back down the road to my apartment. Tonight's a Netflix and Ice Cream kind of night. Yeah that was some teenage romance movie shit, but I'm not complaining. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

First date with Natasha:

"Wow you're beautiful" Natasha smiled as soon as I opened the front door to my house. "As do you, Romanoff." I smirked grabbing my bag before leaving the house and grabbing her hand. "Боже, я нервничаю (god I'm nervous)" She whispered under her breath.

"What's wrong? Was that another language?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Me and Natasha continued to walk down the road and I noticed how cold she was so I took my jacket off and put it around her shoulders. "Thanks, and yeah I'm Russian well I grew up in Russia anyway." She laughed. I don't think that I could ever get used to how gorgeous her laugh is.

"That's cool. I mean I've lived here my entire life so just like, it's not as fun of a story as that" I smiled, interlocking her hand with mine. "Yeah well, it's not a fun story to tell." Her face dropped and I knew instantly to back off a bit so I squeezed her hand slightly to reassure her she's okay and that I was there listening to her. "Well you don't need to tell it if you don't want to. I understand completely about the whole 'needing things for yourself' thing. Plus we've only known each other for a couple of days" I chuckled slightly.

"Maybe one day." She replied. We walked hand in hand towards the door of the restaurant and Natasha handed my jacked back. I said a quick 'thank you' before we sat down at our reserved table. Her hair was perfectly curled and rested perfectly on her shoulders, her makeup was done perfectly, Nat's eyes complimented her hair perfectly, Green complimenting red. Even though people think they mean two completely different things, it works for her. She had a gorgeous black dress on that complimented her curves perfectly. "You look amazing." I blurted out of nowhere making here eyes widen and a chuckle emerge from her lips. "Thanks I guess. You're not too bad yourself." She grabbed my hand from across the table and we held each others hands, our eyes locked.