Meeting the Family.. Accidentally - NR

Thank you for the request :) I hope you are enjoying the stories so far x

!BLACK WIDOW SPOILERS!

Warnings: swearing, angst but fluffy, Kinda sad/kinda happy ending..

Mama!Nat - Reader is 16 (again but I'm 16 so it's cool :) and there's something about me I guess)

All rights reserved! This is my own story!

Y/N's POV:

"For the last time. No you stay here with Mason Y/N it isn't safe. What if it goes wrong and they capture you?" Mum says to me. "Well then we'll get it right won't we." I fire back at her. "No you're staying here. Mason, keep an eye on her will you?" She says getting pretty pissed off with me, "Aye Aye, Fanny Longbottom" he replies smiling at me, making me chuckle. I saw mum just roll her eyes and leave with a sigh. "So she's in a good mood.." I say sitting next to Mason. "Yeah well she can be a very annoying individual. Why don't you either go to bed or carry on devising your plan of going after her" He says smiling at me. When I turn my head to look at him he just winks at me. "I'm gonna go after her" I say belting out the room.

"BYE MINI ROMANOFF" I hear him shout as I leave. Knowing him he was gonna tell her unless I did something. "Wait!" I said, "MUM'S GONNA NEED YOU FOR SOMETHING SOON ISN'T SHE" I shouted, "PROBABLY" I chuckled to myself and turned around. "Me and you are gonna wait for her to contact you then, I'm going with her." His face instantly lit up, "Sounds like a plan" We high-five but he went for a fist pump and I went for a high-five so we fistfived... (that sounds weird ignore me )

*time skip to a few days later* (sorry it's not more accurate it's currently 2am :)

"I said I needed a jet..." I heard mum say in the distance and I instantly began naming 297 excuses as to why I am on this Jet. "I'm not made of Jets" I heard Mason reply slyly. It was quite funny seeing him getting contacted by loads of people cause of his 'ILLEGAL AFFAIRS' as he puts it but I said that made him sound like a 50 year old rich dad whose cheating on his wife.

"How was Y/N after her strop?" Mum asked him. God I'm in deep shit if he doesn't sort his acting skills out, "She was alright, she was pissed at you for a while though. She's probably at the trailer in Norway watching James Bond or something" He said. Mum only replied with "You really are sensitive" then got into the jet and started getting changed with..? A blonde person. Weird.

The ride there was filled with the two women devising a plan to get someone called 'Alexei' out of prison and then started going on about their childhood as sisters and blah blah.... wait sisters? That's so cool I have an aunt. We arrived at this Prison I'm guessing and Mum starts talking again before sirens start wailing and she decides to.. Jump out the side of the Jet? Seriously does she want to see if she can fly by dying in the process?

Not even 5 minutes after Mum jumps, Yelena I think her name is? Causes a fucking avalanche. "This will be a cool way to die" we say at the same time, but I say it under my breath to stay hidden, as I know that this isn't the red room so I gotta stay incognito for a while. My thoughts speak loudly to me but my train of thought was broken by Mum and some huge guy getting in the jet.

They were having a pretty interesting conversation but something in particular raises my attention "Ahh look at you all business" Alexei says to Mum, "Actually I just want to get home to my daughter. Cause she treats me like family." she says standing up to walk to the back cabin, "Because family's are meant to be loyal and not leave you" she continued. "Yeah.. speaking of loyalty" I say standing up earning glares from everyone. "I'm guessing this is the wrong flight considering you jumped out the side of this fucking thing.." Mum looked at me and sighed and patted the spot next to her. I ran up to her and excitedly sat down.