Stab - NR

This isn't angsty this is all fluff to make my fellow friends happy :))

Y/N's POV

It's a Saturday night meaning one thing and one thing only.... it is mine and Nats turn to make dinner for the team. Not going to lie by 'me and Nat' I mean, I wait for her to tell me to do something whilst having no clue what's actually for dinner till we serve it. I spend most of my time chopping vegetables as Nat fries stuff and grills it because she, quote "doesn't want me hurting myself." And then she says she isn't a softie. Nat is like all good things. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside.

We walked hand-in-hand to the kitchen, walking past everyone and just enthused in each others aura. When we got there she got her apron out that she wears for whatever reason and she gets me to tie it around her waist. I never complain though because it means I get to hold her waist.

Little did I know, she got me an apron too. Meaning we had matching aprons. Here's was Piglet and Mine was Eeore from Winnie the pooh. "Awh you two are adorable" Tony commented as he walked through the kitchen to get to the living room. "We know" Nat said kissing me lightly on the lips.

Natasha quickly put her hair up into a ponytail and did the same to mine. Trying to do anything yourself is impossible because this woman does ANYTHING to just make me feel good, even the smallest of things. "You wanna cut some vegetables up for me baby?" She asked tucking loose hair behind my ear. I nodded and walked towards the chopping board where she had already got all the ingredients out.

I soon noticed that there were no sharp knives left because Natasha was hogging them all. So I grabbed the nearest butter knife and snuck up behind her. Then I quickly, but softly stabbed her with it, "stab" I joked. She turned around and looked at me as if I was crazy. "What are you doing?" She laughed at me but this was no laughing matter! No one takes my sharp knives without permission. Not even the most attractive person in the world. "stab" I say once more but this time slowly breaking character and chuckling a bit. "You've gone mad." Nat joked taking the blunt knife off of me.

She turned back around and I knew, this means war. I reached my hand behind me and grabbed a spatula and did the same thing I did with the butter knife. "stab". "Baby, what do you wa- Why on earth do you have a spatula now?" Her face was red from trying to hold in her laughter and my attempt at showing no emotion came to no surprise as I began giggling to myself even more. "Do you want a big girl knife?" She cooed pulling at my cheeks like a baby. "Yeah..." I laughed embarrassedly. "Could've just said so.. on one condition." I huffed loudly and rolled my eyes towards her, showing I was listening, "no more stabbing anyone... unless it's Tony then it's okay" I quickly agreed and was met with a gift.

After my mission was a success, like Zelda and the Ocarina of Time, it took a while but was worth it. I quickly picked up the red bell pepper and began taking the top and bottom of it off, not without saying, "stab" with every slice I make. "Will you stop saying stab?" Nat laughed from behind me. That's it. I grabbed one of the slices of pepper and stabbed her with it. "stab"

This kept going for ages. Every so often I would pick up a random object and poke the ex-assassin that just so happens to be my girlfriend with it whilst saying "stab". How she puts up with it, i'll never know but hey, she does it so i'm not complaining.

"I've done chopping them vegetables, Natasha" Nat came over to me and picked up the small bowl of onions first and put them into her pan. "Do you need me do anything..?" I questioned not expecting much of an answer but getting one anyway. "Just sit there, look pretty and stop stabbing me" She laughed. I pulled myself up on the kitchen counter and watched as she worked.

Turns out her hands can do more than-

Anyway, She's so talented with everything she does. Every single thing had to be done in a specific order. Like the red peppers had to go in before the green ones because Thor doesn't like the green ones too cooked which no one else complained about.

A lot of the time as she was pacing about we would just have a normal conversation like whether dominos or papa johns is better. That's until we realise that I don't eat pizza all that much (don't judge me but I think pizza is MAJORLY overrated. Like it's good but like- not worth £20 for a piece of dough with spicy sausage on it dominos! plus i don't like tomatoes so how'd you expect me to like tomato purée?)

After our Pizza talk we went on to talk about life outside the avengers. We came up with this plan that we're gonna have a black and red wedding, have 2 kids, and live in the suburbs together as one big family. It's quite cute really how much she cares about our future together. Moments like these are moments I treasure. Just me and her, talking, relaxing, joking. Enjoying each other's company.

Soon enough the time came to dish up the dinner. It's apparently some sort of chicken and rice with vegetables and a sauce dish but I didn't pay much attention. I went back to my old ways of finding random things to poke Nat with. As if on que, Wanda walked in. I silently shushed her and puller her in front of me. I whispered to her and told her to read my mind. She knew the plan. I grabbed her hand and poked it directly into Natasha's side. Nat spun her head around and saw me concentrating far too hard on where I was poking Nat with Wanda's hand. "stab" I said. Famous last words.

Natasha chased me and I mean she CHASED me. Wanda was laughing so hard she was on the floor as we had a stalemate both sides of the counter. "Your move Romanoff" I said panting. "Y/N duck!" Nat yelled pointing behind me. "WHERE?!?" I yelled.

Then Nat jumped from behind me and we landed on the floor with a thud. Her lips crashed onto mine and we only kissed for a couple of seconds before Nat pulled away. "stab" she said poking me in the ribs. "YAY!!! you caught on!" I laughed. "It was hard not to.."