Cheater Pt 3 - SJ

Not gonna lie I wasn't going to make a part 3 and I didn't want to make one, but people were beginning to get angry at me for not doing one so here. I don't like it but :)

Y/N's POV

It's been a few months since I last saw Scarlett. I'm still not over her but she is over me by some of the paparazzi photos I've seen of her shoving her tongue down Colin's throat. How she is coping with being a mum at the same time I have no idea. I just hope that she's looking after her family and staying safe, even though she broke my heart, I still care about her and her family.

It's just any normal Tuesday night in December, even though it's Christmas Eve. Fire on to warm me from the winter cold, Christmas decorations up only in small amounts as I am the only one in my apartment, A Christmas movie on, and me cuddled up on the sofa with a whole chocolate cake, a fluffy blanket and fluffy socks. This was the happiest I had been in ages. Yes I had convinced myself to clean everywhere up, all photos of me and Scarlett were thrown out and I was ready to begin to move on.

That was until my peaceful night was disturbed by a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and waddled my way over to the door, doing up my dressing gown slightly tighter so no one sees my fluffy bright blue cookie monster pyjamas on underneath. It was 9pm and to be honest, I wasn't expecting any guests. Especially these ones.

Stood in my door was an upset looking Scarlett and Rose holding her hand. I moved out the way to invite them in. Rose gently let go of her mums hand and ran up to me. I fell to my knees and her small arms wrapped around my neck. "I missed you mama.." She whispered to me. "I missed you too sweetheart. Why don't you go and put whatever you want on the TV whilst I talk to your mum in the bedroom?" She nodded and ran towards the sofa, whispering something to Scarlett. This caused her to get up and she allowed me to lead her into the bedroom as she was still crying and I didn't want Rose to see her in this state.

"Talk to me.." I said sitting us both down onto the bed. "C-colin left a while ago... I didn't realise but ever since that night it's all been downhill. I-I can't go on like this, Y/N I just can't..." She sobbed into my shoulder. "Hey, it's okay, I'm here." I said in an attempt to soothe her but she started crying more. "I know you are because you're a wonderful person Y-Y/N... I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you... I love you more than anything and even after everything you s-still care about me and Rose still calls you mama. Even when you left, she would ask me every night when mama was going to come home." Scarlett snuffled out.

"Listen to me.. You are strong Scarlett and I know you can do this. You still mean the world to me and I never stopped loving you either" She turned her head and looked up at me with glossy eyes, "Rose is a child, she will understand soon enough that things take time to heal and grow. Colin didn't deserve your love just like I didn't. I want you to spend the night with me, I want you to spend Christmas with me. And if it's still what you want. I am willing to take it slow..." I say. She leans towards me and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Cmon there's a 7 year old in there that wants her mum's hug." I joke causing her to smile.

"Hey baby girl..." Scarlett said sitting down next to Rose, "How do you feel about spending Christmas here? With... your other mama.." She looked up to me and Rose did the same. The young girl sprang into my arms and held me tightly. "But if you want Santa to come tonight we need to go to sleep now. There's a spare room if you'd both like to take that" I smiled. Rose and Scarlett walked hand-in-hand to the spare bedroom and I cleaned everything up. I saw that Scarlett had brought a bag full of presents with her so I quickly stuffed them under the tree. Then I realised back when we were dating I had brought her this gift that was going to be for her birthday but no time would be better than tomorrow to give it to her. Plus I was going to spoil Rose anyway because I've always seen her as a daughter.

I quickly shoved all the presents under the tree and went to check on Rose and Scarlett. They were fast asleep on top of the covers. I acted quickly and quietly to pull out a blanket and put it around the both of them. Before leaving I kissed them both on the cheeks and left to go to sleep in my own room.

"MAMA! GET UP IT'S CHRISTMASSSS!" Rose was yelling whilst jumping on top of me. "I did tell her to give you 5 more minutes but it's 7:30 already and you know what she gets like..." Scarlett chuckled standing in the doorway. "Okay little miss let's go of Santa came.." I whispered excitedly, before she grabbed mine and Scarlett's hands and ran into the living room.

"HE CAMEEE! CAN I OPEN THEM!!" She screamed. "Yeah sure go on sweetheart" Scarlett told the young girl who was already running and opening up presents. Me and Scar were awkwardly sat next to each other on the sofa as we watched Rose open up each present and get excited for like 3 seconds before doing it to the next one. "So basically" "I need to-" Me and Scarlett said at the same time looking at each other. "I got you a gift" We both said at the same time once again. I handed Scarlett her present and she handed me mine.

Scar opened hers up first. It was a necklace with the words "My world" On it. She instantly asked me if I could put it on for her which I complied to. "It looks good.." I complemented. It felt like we were back together again officially. "Your turn" She said.

I opened mine up slowly and when I saw what it was, it brought tears to my eyes. It was a picture of Me, Scarlett and Rose all stood by the big Christmas tree in Times Square a few years ago. We were so goofy and carefree back then. Everything seemed simpler. A few tears left my eyes and I was instantly pulled into a warm hug from Scarlett. "I just thought... you'd want something to remind you of what we had so that we can maybe get back to that." She whispered in my ears. "I would love that, Scar..."

We pulled away and watched Rose open up her presents, this time with a much more comfortable atmosphere. The rest of the day felt like we were our family again. Happy, carefree, all together. Yes, Scarlett had to go home with Rose to an empty house that night, but we agreed to keep things slow so that neither one of us ruined it for the other.