Drunk Pt 2 - SJ

this part 2 is for Scarlettsbottomx because they requested it but also I was gonna write a part 2 anyway they just encouraged me more :))
Oh and there will be mentions and suggestions of sex/smutt. This is some hardcore Sub/Dom stuff so just- don't judge me :)

Y/N's POV

What the fuck happened last night. It started off with one drink to keep me going for when Scarlett got back and somehow it ended with over 6 videos on my phone saying how much I love Scarlett and I want her to own me. I'm a simp and I'm loving it.

Something more than that happened though because I woke up in Scarletts arms in bed. Yeah we were both fully dressed but like- I slept in the same bed as my crush and didn't even remember it. How annoying is that. I woke up around 15 mins ago and i'm just trying to get to grips of what happened. Since I woke up the way I did this morning i've been flustered. Why do I do these things to myself. God I hope she doesn't hate me.

The loud silence was broken by Scarlett walking in, even though she's half asleep she's more gorgeous than what i'll ever be. "You had fun last night" She laughed with her raspy morning voice. "Yes. Because I know exactly what happened last night but, just so that I know for certain, what happened last night?" I questioned causing a chuckle to come from the blonde.

"Well at first you thought I was an intruder that looked like 'Scarletto Johansson', and then you said you were saving yourself for someone. Then when you realised that I was there, you wanted to have sex with me but I told you we'd wait till your sober" She said as if it was the most normal and casual thing ever. "Ahh ok. Wait you'd wait till you're sober?" I asked. Clearly the hangover wasn't helping because Scarlett wasn't drunk last night so she was sober. I guess I just got confused and corrected myself, "sorry. You'd wait till i'm sober? i meant to say" I told her embarrassed.

"Listen Y/N, I've liked you for a while now and I'd love nothing more than to have you wake up in my arms every day." Scarlett admitted, "So I guess I'm asking you if you'd be so kind as to being my girlfriend" My heart stopped. "Yeah.. I mean yeah! yeah!" I jumped excitedly running into her arms. "You're mine. I'm going to care about you every single day of my life and i'm going to make it my job to make sure you're safe and taking care of yourself at all times. Which means you listen to me, alright baby girl?" She tells me.

"Yeah, I will always listen to you, Scar. I wanted to ask you for ages to be my lover but i've never plucked up the courage." I admit to her. "That's a good girl, and don't be nervous alright. I care about you and won't let anyone take you from me." She tells me. "Really?" I looked longingly into her eyes only to be met with her hands gripping my ass tightly.

"I mean yeah. Have you seen what hoodie you're wearing?" Her finger pointed down towards my body and it said 'I am owned by my roommate'. "oh... w-wow.." Safe to say I was flustered and slightly turned on. "Yeah. You're wearing that whilst we go out today so I can get you another one" She ordered walking off down the hall, leaving me standing in the kitchen with my heart racing a million miles per hour.

How does the smallest of things make me want to just.. make her angry so she can fuck me. This woman is gonna be the death of me.

I walked off into my room and began getting changed I walked off in a new set of clothes only to get a disapproving look off of Scarlett. "You know. You look great. But where's the hoodie? If we're gonna work without punishment baby girl, I need you to listen, okay?" I nodded and let out a slight whimper before grabbing the hoodie.

"Good girl.." She said kissing my cheek. "Scar, is it alright if we take things slow like no sex for a few weeks. Only I've never been with a girl bef-" Before I could finish my sentence she put her hand over my mouth to stop me from rambling.