College Pt 2 - NR

Just appreciate that photo for a sec... disclaimer my dad isn't a drug addict this is no longer based off of irl apart from some bits which i'll let you guess :)
TW: A lot of things so just like be careful:))

Y/N's POV

I've been living at dads for 2 weeks now. I got kicked off of my college course but it's okay because I wasn't enjoying it anyway. The college understood and allowed me to leave without issue. They even asked me if I needed any at-home support which I know meant therapy or counselling but it's all the same thing.

Dad has been really good actually, we've finally been able to see eachother after so long of not seeing him. Mum won the custody battle a while ago because dad was a drug addict but he's changed, I can tell he has.

We've been spending all the time together. We have worked on the boat together, on the car, on my new motorbike and he even taught me how to ride the horse.

It's been nice, getting away from the city, spending time with someone I've been banned from seeing, getting away from mum. Now that I think about it, I understand she's angry at me but was it worth what she did? Definitely not. I understand she's still my mum and I still have a lot of years for the many years of love and care she's given me, but she went too far and until she understands that, i'm not going home.

My phone hasn't been on charge since I left, too scared to look at the messages mum has definitely sent me. Dad keeps saying 'You should at least talk to her' but i'm scared. Never in my life have I been scared of someone but mum. I hate to admit it to myself but she does scare me, especially now that she's gone back to her ways of 'discipline'. I'm sure if the court knew my dad was a drug addict and my mum hit me I would be in foster care right now.

Currently me and dad are sat on the sofa, scrolling through the channels. "I charged your phone. Your mother is worried about you Y/N." He says looking at me.
"She did this to herself. I want her to prove to me she cares because anyone can press 'send' but people who care will fight even when they're on their knees." (look at me being a poet and an inspirational speaker ima put that on a pillow)

"Yeah I know but-" Dad was cut off by someone knocking at the door. I got up and walked to the door and was met by 2 police officers. "Miss Romanoff?" One of them questioned.
"Yeah that's me" I said raising an eyebrow. "Your mother reported you a missing person however we've been told that you would feel safer living with either Miss Wanda Maximoff or your Auntie Miss Yelena Belova" The lady spoke.

"Ugh, DAD!!" I shouted. "Officers?" He said pushing me behind him. "We've been told to take your daughter away. You don't have custody over her." They speak.
"I'll have you know me and my daughter are fine by ourselves. We've been enjoying each other's company. If this will continue to happen I'm gonna take Natasha back to court."

Dad turned around to me and the officers looked stunned at him. He winked and whispered 'keep fighting'. I smiled and ran upstairs to get my bag. "Dad im going to go with them but I will see you more often I promise. You have to get at least some custody because I love you" With that I hugged him and walked out the house with the officers with a smile because of my dad, not because i'm being taken away from him.

I sat in the back whilst they drove me somewhere. They apparently were messaging auntie Yelena to let her know i'm going to be living with her for a while until I feel I want to go back to Mum.

The officers tried to make conversation with me but I just ignored them and continued to stare out the window. They tried asking me why I didn't want to go back to mum but I just continued to roll my eyes at them and ignore them. The last thing I want is to be taken away from her and dad. Therefore foster care is pretty shit.