Interviews - SJ

Y/N is 16 in these interviews :)

Interview 1:

"Hey guys my name is Joseph how are you two ladies today?" The man infront of us asked. "We're good, well I am. Just glad we can finally show off this film!" I excitedly say. "Someone's excited" Scarlett laughs at my enthusiasm.

"So my first question is to Scarlett and I was wondering what you think Natasha Romanoffs best aspect is?" He asked. Damn that sounds like fun to answer. "Erm.. you know maybe her determination to get the mission done and doesn't let an ego get in her way in contrast to other characters do, you know. And erm she really shows this throughout her character arc." Scarlett answered confidently.

"Oooh fancy answer" I laugh wiggling my eyebrows. "I would've said her dashingly good looks" I giggle. "Y/N- oh my god" Scarlett laughed.

"So, Y/N the same question goes to you" Joseph said turning his attention to me. "Hmmm... I can't really say because my character is basically me..." I reply. "Oh how humble of you darling" Scarlett joked imitating my accent. "Oh why thank you darling I have been practicing to be a bit more... kind to people" I say putting on a really posh english accent.

"Alright now we have quick fire questions and you have to answer at the same time.." The interviewer speaks.
"What's your middle name" He says

"Ingrid" Scarlett says. I see what the interviewer was trying to do because I have never released my middle name to the public "el- AHHH haha!!! You will never know!" I shout. "Damnit!" Joseph says. "You know I don't even know it's crazy" Scarlett admits.

"Okay, favourite colour"
"Blue" Scarlett says quickly.
"Black" I reply bluntly.

"Black is your favourite?" Scarlett says looking at me questioningly. "Jesus, you sound like my mother. Are you now going to say bLaCK is A ShAdE nOt a ColOuR" I joke. "No it's just a bit... dark" She laughs. "Yeah well things have been dark recently sooo Black is my favourite" I smile earning a side hug from Scarlett.

"Alright... something you've never told anyone"
"I like full on french kissed a girl once and we nearly dated" Scarlett admitted and I wriggled my eyebrows, "What?" She questioned. "I always knew you were a little FrUiTY" I joke. Joseph was laughing at this point along with me and Scarlett every now and again. "My thing is hmm.... i don't know..." I reply looking at Scarlett intently. "Well don't ask me I won't know otherwise it's not answering the question" She laughed at me. I turned my head towards the ceiling laughing. "Oooh that's the money shot you focus Y/N! Show the world them Y/C/E" She jokes making me laugh even more.

"Oooh I know! I've never met my grandads!" I admit. "WHAT!" Scarlett says, "like sorry but, what??" She asks. "Yeah nah don't be sorry I'm glad I never met them anyway moving on" I laugh.

"Final question. So you two seem like you're pretty close-" Joseph says before we both cut him off.
"No absolutely hate her" Scarlett says
"Couldn't dislike anyone more" I say seriousness in my voice.
"This one is a right bitch round set stealing my food" Scarlett jokes.
"That- that cut deep" I say pretending to tear up.

"O-okay so who would say are the closest out of everyone because a mother-daughter relationship like yours is very unique and hard to find" He says and with that me and Scarlett look smugly towards one and other before she comes and sits down on my lap. "Yeah I decided i'm gonna put her in a home. Look at her nearly 40 and already sitting on me for support" I joke earning myself a light slap to the arm from Scarlett.

Interview 2

"So my name is Kylie and I wanted to ask you some questions today" The interviewer said infront of us. "Sounds good" Scarlett smiles. "So basically, I need to say that people online go insane for your friendship with one and other it's like you're actually her mother Scarlett, and people say that you two should become a duet" With that I look at Scarlett with heart eyes.

"Hello mother. What shall we sing?" I ask trying not to laugh. "Shall we sing that... song, daughter?" She asked. "Thats useful, mother." I say sarcastically. "So... bye bye miss-" Scarlett beings to sing.
"Oh right we're singing now"
Then we sing together, not in time or in tune. "miss American pie, drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was dry, and those good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye" We paused to join our hands together and I leant into her arms "Singing this will be the day that I die, this will be the day that I dieeeee"

We then cheered and applauded ourselves before remembering we're still in an interview. "That was beautiful..." The interviewer says. "We know" Scarlett replies whipping her hair around sassily.

Interview 3

"Hi, Im Ollie I'm gonna be asking you a few questions today if that's cool with you two" The man in-front of us says. "Cool" Scarlett says. "So cool" I smile.

"So I'm sure you're sick of hearing of how people admire your mother-daughter relationship" He says with a slight chuckle. "No we've never heard that, it's crazy i've been working with Y/N for 10 years ,since she was 6, and we have never been told that" Scarlett says sarcastically. "What?" Ollie says. "It's the only thing we've been told all day, she's taking the piss, you may continue" I laugh. "Hey! don't talk to your mother like that!" Scarlett laughs at me. "Sorry mother"

"Y/N does Scarlett ever act like your mum like when your on set?" The man asks me. "You're so naive to think she just does it on set. I can be at home in England and message her saying I will reply later because i'm going out and instead i'll end up playing 101 questions with Scarlett Johansson" I say laughing. Then I turned my head towards Scarlett who had put her hand over her heart in fake hurt.

"That's disrespectful to your mother. You are grounded" She tells me. "Bu-" I try only to be cut off "But nothing, Y/N you're coming home with me just so that I can ground you" Scarlett smiles. "Fine." I sulk.

"Oooh family drama" the interviewer jokes. "She does this all the time. She takes me back to her house for a 'mum talk' on what I did wrong. She even puts me on the naughty step and takes my phone off me. I disobeyed her once and I have a room at her house and she told me to go to my room" I frown causing Scarlett to engulf me in a hug.

"It's cause I care about you my darling." Then kisses my head, causing a wave of 'awes' to come from all around the room.

"Well, Y/N. Good luck with your mum talk tonight. And Scarlett, you are doing a good job as a mother to Y/N by the looks of it" I went to speak only to have Scarletts hand out over my my mouth. "Thank you, come on sweetheart let's get you home" Scarlett said lifting me up. "I'm 16! I can walk Scar!" I say to the blonde carrying me. "Yeah yeah, you just wanna get away without being grounded" she laughs.