Surprise Part 2 - NR

Fluff ;)

Y/N's POV

Nat left out through the back door and I was left to think by myself. Rather than letting it get me down I decided it's best to just settle down and go to sleep rather than let my own mind dwell on what was going on. Well I rang Wanda first.

Wanda: "Hey, you okay? Did you get home alright?" She spoke cautiously.
Me: "Yeah i'm okay, went to a friends and my shoulder is dislocated but it'll be fine in a couple days. You heard anything off of Nat in say, the last 10 mins?"
Wanda: "Yeah she messaged me saying she messed up and that she doesn't know what to do and that she doesn't trust herself bladdy bladdy blah." She laughed causing me to let out a small chuckle.
Me: "I think she's really blaming herself for hurting me but it was my fault to be fair."
Wanda: "Don't say that, It wasn't your fault. Just speak to her and i'm sure you'll both be good."
Me: "I hope your right. Okay ima go sleep. I'll speak to you when Natasha gets home and we've spoken it through."
Wanda: "Wait she's not with you? I'll go find her. Don't worry, sleep well"

With that I hung up and plugged my phone into the charger. Yes I was frightened of Nat but can you blame me? A Russian ex-assassin that dislocated your shoulder earlier that day screaming at you and coming towards you. Yeah I love her to bits but it's scary. Especially when all I was trying to do was have fun and surprise her. Yeah it was my fault I shouldn't of snuck up on her like that and just KNOW she'll be okay. I'm doing exactly what I said I wouldn't do so I closed my eyes and tried to get to sleep, ignoring all the worried thoughts.

I woke up the next morning and felt the empty space next to me instantly. Natasha still wasn't home. I reached over for my phone and saw another 3 missed called from Wanda. Didn't she say she went out to find nat? I was gonna ring her but I was disrupted my the sound of the front door opening. I stumbled up and out of bed, my pyjamas hanging off of my body. As I was turning the corner I could hear Wanda's voice calling out. "Y/N?"

I turned the corner and she ran to me and engulfed me in a hug. "What's up?" I asked concerned. "Nat came to mine VERY drunk last night and she told me things that she said and did yesterday and other times you've.. disagreed. And she's been saying some things that worried me so I thought i'd make sure you're okay." She said looking down at my sling, "Damn she wasn't lying when she said 'I hurt her so much she needs a slingy sling'" Wanda laughed. I motioned us both towards the sofa and we sat down.

"What happened is she okay?" I asked Wanda holding her hand. "She's fine, it's you everyone is worried about." My eyebrows furrowed and waited for her to carry on, "Remember last time? The first argument you an Natasha had?" My eyes widened and I fell off the sofa and into Wanda's grasp.

Flashback

"YOU'RE NOT BEING REASONABLE NAT! I need this time alone! Just let me go out for ONE NIGHT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nat stormed forward and gripped my shoulders and forced me into the wall.

"I don't know why I love you. You do nothing for anyone but yourself. You're mum was right about you. Everything you got as a kid you deserved and you will die alone." Nat said looking directly into my eyes. No emotion in her voice. "What?" I whimpered. "You heard me" alcohol coating her words as she spoke. "Nat your hands.." I tried to pry her hands away from my shoulder but she pushed me into the wall again and I screamed out in pain.

My shoulder fell out of its socket and Nat's eyes instantly went from range to sympathetic. "Baby- i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Here let me pop it back in for you" She spoke, a tear falling down her face from realisation. "It's fine, it's my fault. I just thought a night out with the girls was a good idea but- it's fine i'll go another night."