Attention - NR

Hey, so I've been better today so here :) Mainly cause I finally made an edit on aftereffects and i'm so happy about it!!

Sooo this is a likkle smutty... so i'm sorry xD plus swearing. This may be my only time writing the slightest of smut its just like... cringey to write.

All rights reserved! This is my own story!

Y/N's POV

"Boys, friendly fire is on so don't shoot me..." I said into my microphone. For some odd reason we decided that every 13th of every month we would have a gaming tournament between two random teams on CSGO (Great game, really need new people to play with tbh so hmu xD). Me, Peter, Tony, and Steve were one team. Bucky, Sam, Pietro, and Thor were the other team.

The mics were set up so you could only hear your teammates but that didn't stop Tony from screaming 'FUCK YOU THOR' down the microphone unfortunately. On a good note, though we were winning 4-2 on the final game. If we won the next 4 rounds, then we'd win the tournament, but the other team were on a 3-game win streak. Everything was building up to this game. However, I had a disadvantage. My girlfriend, Natasha insisted I only had one side of my headset on so that I could still hear her talking. Better yet, whining because I wasn't giving her attention that she wanted.

"Babe just a few more rounds then we've won okay, just please... give me 10 minutes..." I said trying to ease her conscious. "You said that last time. And the time before that. And the time before that." She replied bluntly. I just let out a massive sigh in frustration, despite me knowing that I really should listen to Nat. Especially as we're already in the bedroom.

Nat's POV

This little girl was really testing me. I'm disappointed because I thought she knew better than that. She really doesn't liste. "Baby girl please just come to bed... it's midnight and I want cuddles..." I said just wanting her to come to bed at this point. "Nat. It's once a month baby. Just snuggle up and I'll be right over, okay?" I don't think that she realised I wasn't taking no as an answer.

I made my way over to her and straddled her lap, stretching my arms over her shoulders. In response to this she put her arms around me and began pressing the keys on her keyboard without even looking. "That better baby? You got your cuddles?" Y/N asked taking her eyes off the screen for almost a second just to look at me. I knew the only way this would work is if I played hard-to-get so I didn't even respond but did lean closer to her ear.

"You know what to call me..." I whispered seductively in her ear. I then heard Steve say "Nat! Peter is on this call!" Followed by a "STEVE! I'M NOT NAT... I AM... WAIT JUST LEAVE IT" From Peter. How she handles these boys like this really does astound me. Y/N stared at me for a second and leant in for a small kiss i suspect but I got up and headed to the bathroom. Leaving her waiting.

"BABE... WE WON... CAN YOU COME OUT THE BATHROOM NOW...? please" I heard her voice whisper the please, so I knew she was kind of horny at this point. She's so easily impressed its astonishing. When I opened the door, her head whipped round to see me stood there in nothing but my lingerie. 'That's it baby... All eyes on me' I thought. I took my time walking over to her. Swaying my hips as I go. "Nat-" she began but I just shushed her and put my finger to her lips. Her hand made its way up to my thigh, but I was quick to smack it away. "No baby girl... bad girls don't touch..." I said to her making her pout.

"What's wrong baby? You seem upset." I laugh. "You're not being very nice..." She sighed. "No sweetheart, you misbehaved. You know what that means baby..." "I know... let me guess-" I wasn't having any of this. "Don't guess. Just go get into bed. Do as mommy says. Like the good little girl, I know and love..." I tell her. She obeys immediately, whilst her eyes shot with lust.

"I'll be good... I promise mommy..." God is she this desperate already? "Get into bed baby." I order. She instantaneously gets under the covers, admiring my body. "Like what you see sweetheart?" I ask. Almost rhetorically. "Yeah..." she managed to whimper out. Wow so hard for her to stay this good I thought. "How about now?" I asked as I opened my legs wide. Her eyes basically shot out of her eyes. Basically, asking me to fuck her. "Momm-" she began

"No." I spoke.

"Where are you going mommy...?" she asked me as I was putting my pj's on. "To the sofa in the living room... Thought I'd sleep there tonight." I replied. Her face was riddled with worry. "Nat... I won't play with the boys again if it upsets you... Please just sleep here with me. Please baby..." She pleaded. "You remember rule number 2?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Mommy always knows best..." she replied looking down. "That's right baby and I asked you to come cuddle and you didn't. Now this is your punishment. You will sleep on your own tonight, and I will sleep on the sofa. Understood?" I asked lifting her chin up to look at me. "Yes Nat.." She whimpered as I left the room smirking.

God she's such a submissive.