Prank War - NR

Reader is Natasha's girlfriend

Warnings: swearing, All fluff cause I've written too much sad shit recently <3

All In Y/N's POV.

All rights reserved! This is my own story!

Prank 1

I woke up at around 7:30am and I looked up to my sleeping girlfriend. Her arm was secured around my waist and her other hand was entangled in my hand, keeping a firm but gentle grip, ensuring I'm close to her. My head was laid on her chest and I could feel the rising and the falling of her chest. "Hey babe..." I whispered to her. "Babe.." I saw her beautiful green eyes open slightly then close. Did this bitch really try and pretend to be asleep? "Natashaaaa..." I whined, beginning to shake her. Her eyes opened and she stretched letting me out of her grip.

Her gorgeous red hair fell down to her shoulders as she sat up. I followed her actions and leaned in for a good morning kiss but she swerved without saying anything and got up and headed for the bathroom. I went after her but before I could reach the door, it shut in my face and the lock clicked. "Natasha, baby... Did I do something wrong?" I asked through the door, but the only response I got was from the water of the shower turning on. My head began racing. What is today? Is it someone's birthday? Did I forget something? Did I say something? was all I could think about. I had decided that I would try and cheer her up by making some breakfast for her so I made her a few slices of toast knowing that she doesn't like too much to eat before training.

When she came downstairs her hair was glossy and smooth and she was dressed like an angel even though she was only going to train. "Here you are angel" I say to her passing her the toast. (someone I know calls me angel and I love it so much it makes my heart swell every time I swear it's so cute 😊). I quickly sat down next to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. No response. No smile. No 'I love you'. Nothing. She was more than content to eat the toast though. I watched her thoroughly and I could see that she was trying not to look at me no matter how hard it was.

I picked my hand up and moved her chin to look at me. "Baby have I done something wrong?" I asked whilst slowly caressing her cheek. I've only been awake for an hour and I miss her more than anything and similarly to all the responses today she got up and walked to the sink to wash her dish. "Don't do them. You go train.." I said grabbing the plates and pushing her away. I knew she heard me because she walked off. I just sighed to myself and finished cleaning the dishes.

It's now 6pm and Natasha has been ignoring me all day. I've tried everything. I helped her with her form as she trained, I kissed her cheek, I hugged her from behind and I've had nothing. So I decided to go with the next best thing. Sit on the sofa and sulk.

Natasha was sat reading her book. Every now and again I saw out the corner of my eye, that she would gaze at me every few seconds with a guilty look on her face then go back to her book. However, now I'm even more upset cause my movie just finished and Nat didn't come and cuddle with me once. It's the first time since we got together that I've watched a movie without me being laid on top of her. This was when I decided enough was enough. I walked over to her pulled the book gently out of her hands and sat in her lap. My arms went around her neck and my legs wrapped themselves around her. "I'm sorry if your having a bad day but I love you cheese ball.." I say into her neck. I could feel the smile on her lips form against my skin and she pulled her arms around me and she kissed me on the forehead.

Finally after a day of wanting affection she gave it to me. "I'm sorry my love. That prank was hard for me too trust me." Wait PRANK? "You bitch... I'll get you back.." I said kissing her. "I don't doubt that my love, now lets go to our room and watch a movie yeah?"

Prank 2

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/LN!" I heard my girlfriend of 2 years shout. It had been long overdue for me to prank her back so I made sure to make it a big one. I ensured not to move so that she would have to come to me... in the living room.. by all the avengers.. I began chuckling to myself and heard Tony say, "Oh god how did you get her back?" he asked. "Just wait.." I said laughing.

Just at that moment the once red head walked into the living room, wrapped in a towel and bright green hair. Everyone burst out laughing. "This. Is. War" Is what she said before throwing the bottle of shampoo that had green hair dye in it at me. I didn't even bother trying to catch it so I let it hit me in the arm and she walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Your lucky I love you and that it isn't permanent" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know, angel.. but you do look silly.." I reply with a chuckle. "You just wait till I get you back..." she replied running away.

Prank 3

It's been 4 days since I pranked Natasha and now most of the green has washed out, giving her just green highlights in her red hair. I have been really cautious the past few days because I know that it's her turn to prank me. I had decided to have a walk around the compound outisde at night. It really helps me calm down for some reason, the darkness makes me happy.

After about 15 minutes of walking I decided that I would sit down on the grass and look at the stars for a bit. It was peaceful. Every now and again I would think about how much I love Natasha and what I'd do for her as I gazed upon the stars. My thoughts were broken by a snapping noise coming from the bushed. "Hello?" I said, looking around frantically. Probably just a rabbit or something I thought. I went to lay down again when I heard it again, "What the fuck..." I mumbled under my breath. Then out of no where a fucking clown comes running out the bushes with a base ball bat and I leg it. "WHAT THE FUCKKKK!" I shout as I run away.

Just then as I'm running away from a fucking killer clown I see Clint fucking Barton holding a camera and all the avengers EXCEPT for Natasha watching me run away. Then it clicks and I go to stop running but I trip up and my face lands straight into dog poop... screw you fanny. (IYKYK)

Everyone started laughing more and Natasha took of the mask and looked at me. "Come give me a kiss babe.." I say whilst smirking then I start chasing her around. This has gotta be the most fun I've had in ages.

Prank 4

This is gonna be a big prank... for many reasons. Throughout the past week I've been getting all the avengers to do something for me. Each person is going to send Nat to a different room before she gets up to the roof to where I'm stood, flowers in hand and a box with a ring in it. I begin to overthink everything.. what if it's too soon, what if she doesn't like me.. oh god I'm scared. DING. "There you are I've been looking al- What's all this?" Natasha asks looking at me. I slip the box into my pocket and carefully give her the flowers. "This is a prank isn't it.." she says smirking. "Nope.. I've got something to ask you Miss Natalia Romanova.." I say shakily.

"You honestly know how to make me smile like no other.. I'm not sure how you do it to be honest. Your goofy smile and playful laugh always puts a smile onto my face and I love how you can go from being soft around me to being good old stone cold ex-assassin within milliseconds. However I don't think I'd have it any other way because that means that I can keep you for myself forever because you can scare everyone else away but me. You are gorgeous, funny, beautiful, honest, kind and most of all my girlfriend and my angel. So my question to you.." I say taking a deep sigh and getting on my knee, pulling out the ring, "Is if you, Natalia Alianovna Romanova, would be so kind as to be my fiancé.." I say. "No" is all she said.

Her face was straight and everyone's faces dropped and she began smirking. "Just pranking you.. Of course I will silly.." she said picking me up and laughing. I think everyone was relieved. "Well that went well" Peter said. I decided to ignore all what they were saying and pull my soon-to-be wife into my arms and give her a long loving kiss..

THIS IS NOT PROOF READ!!