Real - NR

So this starts off sad but it gets better. There's swearing and stuff. Y/N is 16... again but it makes me feel like it's me 😂

Y/N's POV

Why is everything so shit? All I want is to live a normal happy life instead I have to deal with an overprotective mother not allowing me to go out because I have 'homework' and it's a 'school night' Bullshit if you ask me. Also! she shouted at me for failing this test in chemistry that I told her beforehand I was going to fail because the teacher hadn't taught us any of the contents.

I ran upstairs to my room, ultimately locking it as I angrily threw my bag across the room. Then I looked over to my bed and saw Natasha sat there with a sad smile on her face. "C'mere sweetheart" she spoke opening up her arms for me to go and hug her. Tears were streaming down my face because the day was so bad. Teachers were in a bad mood all day, I had just started my period and leaked all over one of the seats, I had felt more lonely than ever and wanted nothing more than to leap into her arms.

I did just that and ran over to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry you've had a bad day, Y/N/N. But if you want a laugh Steve walked into Wanda and Vision doing it and being the 100 year old virgin he was petrified" She laughed causing me to let out a few sniggers too. "I wish you were my mum Natasha" I say to her.

My head turned round to my bedroom door when I heard a door knock. When I got up and looked at where Nat once was, she was no longer there. As if i've just hugged my pillow for 20 minutes whilst crying. God i'm a weirdo no wonder I have no friends. I made my way towards the door and was met with an upset looking mum

"I'm not disappointed in you, baby, just... see how much homework you can get done then you can go out tomorrow, yeah?" Mum said to me. "Yeah sure" I replied bluntly, then shutting the door and locking it once more.

Once the door was locked I went back over to the bed and laid myself down and went back to silently crying in my bed. Then a gentle hand was placed on my leg. When I looked up I saw Natasha back in my room once more. "Hey, sweetheart" she spoke.

"Don't- don't hey sweetheart me. You aren't real" I say refusing to believe my own brain.

The hand instantly disappears and Natasha also disappears. Back to being alone. What I'd do to actually meet her. My hot tears kept streaming down my face. I can't even trust my own mind anymore. There's nothing else to do other than sleep at this point.

When I woke up I saw my dad stalking over me. "Get out" he spoke. "Dad- what?" I asked confused. "You want to go out and treat your mother like trash? Get out and don't come back until you learn your place. Do you understand?" He says walking out my room. My door was kicked in by my dad. Of course mum told him I was in the wrong. Shit.

I quickly packed a bag and left without saying anything to either of them. Fuck sake why have they got to be like this? This isn't the first time i've been kicked out. But they call the police and declare me missing after 2 days of being gone like they forgot what they did.

Whenever this happens there's one bench I always go to. I made my way towards it and lay down staring at the blue sky. There was nothing better to do than listen to music and stare at the clouds moving.

Before I knew it the clouds turned to stars and It began getting cold. I sat myself up and looked down. I'm such a state. Why has it been so hard recently. I begin silently crying to myself.

Then a figure from across the other side of the park started walking towards me. I wiped my tears quickly and as they got closer I realised I would recognise that red hair from anywhere.