Holding Hands - NR

Floof

Y/N's POV

I have a crush. It's a really big crush. She is the most perfect human I've ever laid eyes on. She is around 5'7, got beautiful red hair, her lips are perfect and her personality is the greatest anyone could hope for. Her name?

Natasha Romanoff

It even sounds sexy. Whenever I'm around her my mind goes fuzzy and butterflies swarm my stomach making me feel ill. But it's so good I want to be around her 24/7. Obviously, that doesn't feel possible at the moment because even though we're close, we don't exactly 'hang out.'

Wanda knows about my crush because during a stark party I got drunk and confessed to her everything I think of Natasha whilst throwing up in the toilet with my makeup all over my face and crying. Not the way I planned it but she got it out of me. Now Wanda does this thing where every other Sunday we have a sleepover in her bedroom to say what I want to say to Natasha. I usually end up crying into her shoulder about how i'm going to die alone but no one sees that.

So, seeing as it's a few days before Christmas Wanda decided to plan a 'movie day' for me Nat and Wanda so that I still have moral support. To my surprise Natasha said yes and I almost died on the inside.

Being Christmas eve there is Christmas lights everywhere and it makes the whole movie night will feel comfy and warm. I got myself in some comfy pyjamas and walked off into the living room to see Natasha scrolling through her phone curled in in a blanket. When she noticed me she looked up and smiled at me "Hey Y/N." she said softly.

I looked around and saw wanda wasn't anywhere. "Hey Natasha" I smiled back. She put her phone on the side and patted the spot next to her. I walked over and sat down next to Nat. "Do you want to share my blanket?" Natasha asked moving her hair to the side. "I don't mind Nat." I replied.

Nat threw the blanket over me and a smile spread over her face. The butterflies were flooding into your stomach. "Sorry Wanda couldn't come she said she was ill. I hope you don't mind it being just being me and you" She said looking at me.

That bitch.

So her plan was to make me and Nat have alone time. If today does not end well then I am blaming her. I shifted uncomfortably and Natasha switched on a film. Home alone came on and Nat put an arm over the back of the sofa. It took everything in me to not to snuggle into her.

I think Natasha noticed and took her attention towards me. "Wanna hug?" She asked me. I looked at her and smiled before moving into her embrace. She wrapped her arm around me keeping me as close to her as possible. My attention tried to stay on the TV but Natasha kept her eyes on me.

It got harder to concentrate when Nat began to play with my hair gently. "Your hair is beautiful Y/N" Nat said out of nowhere. My head turned towards her and our faces were only a few inches away from each other. She used her spare hand to move the hair behind my ear. "You know you've got to be one of my favourite people." She admitted moving her hand down to hold mine.

I looked downwards and her hand moved from my my back and she cupped my face. "I never had the guts to speak to you, Nat" I admitted looking into her eyes. "I was worried you were scared of me.." Her eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips.

Slowly we moved closer to each other and my eyes closed before I felt her lips on mine. The kiss was soft and genuine. Filled with love. We slowly pulled away and she looked at me. "I've like you for ages Y/N, and if you'd let me, I want to take you out sometime.. get to know you properly."
"I'd love that Natty" I smiled before leaning in to kiss her once more, if not more passionate than the first.

We pulled away and I hugged into her side. A smile rested on my face the entire night. Nat kept on glancing between me and the TV. I know because it's like I could feel her looking at me. The whole time her arm was around me and she was holding my hand, caressing the back of it gently.

The films soon finished and I had just laid on her lap, slowly closing my eyes. Nat turned off the TV and looked down at me. "Want me to take you to bed?" She whispered looking down at me. I nodded my head and she picked me up bridal style and began carrying me to a bedroom.

When she placed me down on the bed I opened my eyes slightly and looked around and saw I was in Natasha's room. "I brought you in here if that's okay, I kind of wanted to hold you till you fell asleep.." She said crawling in next to me and pulling the covers up. "I want cuddles" I said laying my head on her chest.

Nat let out a small chuckle and wrapped her arms around me. "You go to sleep love i'll be watching over you." She said rubbing my back. I smiled and began to fall asleep to the sound of Natasha humming a russian lullaby and the feeling of her holding my hand.

The next day I woke up int the same position I fell asleep in. "Morning baby" Natasha said sleepily above me. "Hey Nat.." I looked up at her and she cupped my cheeks bringing me in for a kiss. "Shall we get some breakfast?" She asked me softly. I nodded and sat up.

The russian slipped out of bed and held her hand out for me to grab that I happily held. We walked out of the room hand in hand into the kitchen. Sat there was Wanda who took one look at us and laughed to herself. "You feeling better wands?" Nat asked her. "Yes thank you Natasha" The witch smirked looking at me.

"You two seem like you enjoyed yourselves" Wanda said. Nat looked down at me and picked me up before placing me on the kitchen counter. "Yeah erm.. we're together." Nat said before kissing me softly.

"I'm happy for you both" She replied before getting up and leaving. I leant over and pressed my forehead against Natasha's "Was that you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I smiled.
"Kinda..." She smirked before kissing me once more.