Returning - SJ & EO!

Thank you so much for the request <3

All fluff lets be real :) Swearingggg but not really, it's just the normal now. I have a filthy potty mouth.

Let's just pretend Lizzie is like 28 and scar is 33

All rights reserved! This is my story!

Scarlett's POV

It's been 3 years since I last saw my sister. She's like 25 now, oh wow. Last time I saw her she was still only just old enough to drink let alone go to war. The past few years have been hard on Lizzie because Y/N engaged to her the day before she found out she was going on the front line. I think it's safe to say we've clung to each other since Y/N isn't here. I personally have lost track of the number of times I've gone to her house crying from worry or she's come to mine.

Y/N's room has been untouched since she was last here when she just turned 21. She began training on the week after her 21st birthday and had been coming and going since. Never actually being able to stay overnight though due to how hard-core the restrictions are in the army. However today me and Lizzie are going to a face-to-face interview together and it's safe to say that we're glad we can do it together otherwise one of us might have broken down. Obviously, we have done loads of interviews since she left but this is the first one that we're going to since she was declared MIA. Which means Missing in Action.

Me and Lizzie have been inseparable since. Her worried about her fiancé and me worried about my sister. Who knows what happened to her? She could've been taken as a war prisoner, she could've been seriously injured, she could've just been slightly too clumsy and gotten lost in an unknown country. God knows what's happened but I'm just hoping she's safe.

We made our way to the Interview, and I saw how Lizzie's face just automatically stopped even trying to fake a smile. I took her hand and slowly caressed it which made her turn her head to look at me. "She'll be fine Lizzie, she always is..." I say in attempt to cheer her up slightly. "I just hope she isn't hurt too badly and that for some odd reason she sees this interview, so she knows we're okay..." She responds with a smile. "C'mon let's just get this over and done with..." I add, trying to ease the tension.

Lizzie's POV (Queen we love her)

As the Interview began my nerves slightly eased as thinking of something other than Y/N really did help. It also helped knowing I wasn't alone in this interview and especially it being Scarlett with me. Not once have I taken off my engagement ring and I can't wait to just hold Y/N in my arms again rather than having her sister tell me over and over again that it'll all be okay.

The interview was going well. We got the generic questions like, 'When is the movie set in terms of movie order' 'What does this movie bring for your characters' Stuff like that. Then it got to a question in particular that made my face drop. "What is something you would say to your Sister and fiancé if she was here or listening to this interview." My stomach dropped and my heart rate instantly increased like I was running on 20 cups of coffee. "Y/N, baby sister, if you're seeing this sweetheart, we miss you immensely. Please come home to us. I love you..." Scarlett said tearing up. Okay hold it together Elizabeth I thought to myself.

"Y/N, baby, if you're seeing this I miss you words than can say. Please, please come back to me baby. I don't know how much longer I can go without your warm hugs. I love you so much sweetheart" I said after Scarlett. Then a voice came from behind us and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Fucking soppy twats" the voice said.

There she was. Just stood there. Everything negative in the world seemed to just go away. Her body was held up by some crutches she was holding, and she had this bandage going around her right arm. Her army uniform perfectly in check despite her state. Scarlett got up and ran over to her, helping her stand whilst also giving her a ginormous hug. "You're a bitch and I hate you for leaving." She said kissing Y/N's cheek. "That's not what you just admitted on that chair right... there" Y/N pointed at the sofa we were sat on whilst having this smug smile on her face. "Now move Scarlett. I have a fiancé to hug..." she laughed. Scarlett grabbed her free arm she didn't use for her crutch and helped her waddle over to me.

"Hello my love." Y/N said looking at me. I was frozen. I couldn't talk or do anything. It took pretty much every ounce of energy in my body to convince myself to jump into her embrace. "Wow, I missed you too sweetheart..." Y/N continued as she grabbed Scarlett even harder to stay stood up. "Just like Scarlett said, I hate you for leaving and you're never doing that again. But come sit down and rest yourself..." I ordered. "Yes ma'am" she replied leaning in for a kiss.

Scarlett's POV

I can't believe it. She's here. With me. "Soo how was that for a surprise?" The interviewer asked us as we sat down. Not once did me or Lizzie let go of Y/N. "Thank you so much..." I said whilst still was holding back sobs. Unlike Lizzie who just let it all out and began hysterically crying into Y/N's shoulder. I wanted to do that too but I'm gonna wait till we're back home, so the world doesn't see me ugly crying.

"How was the tour Y/N?" The man in front of us asked. "It was good actually. Believe it or not but this is the worst anyone got from my platoon, so it went well. The mission was a success and when I finally came back from being MIA, everyone was happy to see me by the looks of things. I was promoted to Sergeant and then was dismissed because the assessment of my injuries meant that I can't go back to the army for a while now. I don't think I will, however because I can't be without my girls any longer." She replied. God she's gotten so much more confident I'm so proud of her I thought. "Thank you, Scarlett" Y/N said with a laugh.

I was so confused at first then it hit me. "I didn't say that out loud, did I?" Lizzie lifted her head from Y/N's shoulder for literally 2 seconds just to nod at me. "Ahhh well I'm only speaking the truth."

The rest of the questions were fairly nice for us to answer and the interviewer who told us his name was Lewis included us all. Throughout the whole period of us in this interview, my sister had intertwined my hand with hers whilst her injured arm was being held by Lizzie but Y/N at the same time kept on trying to move her arm to hold Lizzie's hand better. I'm guessing Liz was scared Y/N would hurt herself, so she kept a firm yet gentle grip on her arm to show that she was in control.

The interview was soon finished, and I took it upon myself to drive. For some stupid reason Y/N offered to do it and I smacked her in the back of the head. Idiot. Y/N and Lizzie were in the back so that Lizzie could stay basically on top of my sister. It's like they haven't seen each other in years and Y/N has just come back from a war after being missing in action for a month. OH WAIT! That did happen and yet Y/N still offered to drive. She's such a dork.

They were kissing and hugging and basically attached at the hip meanwhile I was taking in the sight in the backseat. Neither me or Liz have been this happy since she left, and it makes me even happier to see them back together again. If you ever need the definition of soulmates... this is it.

When we got home, I helped Y/N out the car with her good arm whilst Lizzie got out the other side with Y/N's crutch. "C'mon, you. Let's get you in a bath" I said as Lizzie ran... literally ran around the car to just reattach herself to Y/N as quick as possible. "But-" "No buts, baby." Lizzie said. "Yes ma'am" Y/N replied with a smirk. "I like it when you call me ma'am. It makes me feel powerful." Lizzie said also now smirking. "HEY! She's got a poorly leg remember. Also, no sex in my house." I confirm. "Bit late for that" Y/N mumbled under her breath. "I heard that!"

The night was peaceful. The family now felt complete. I allowed Lizzie to stay for a few nights whilst Y/N rested herself up and right now they are snuggled up to each other on the sofa whilst watching 'Hercules'. I had Rose on my lap and let me tell you when this kid saw Y/N... it was like Y/N had come back from the dead. I'm so glad to have my sister back though, no matter how much she irritates me. I couldn't imagine life without her.

I didn't proofread this :)