Home From Work - SJ

Fluff because I can.

Y/N's POV

Getting home from work is always the best. Only because I get to see my gorgeous girlfriend that just so happens to be the most beautiful, gorgeous, kind woman in the world. Be jealous. As soon as I walk through the door I slip off my shoes and throw my bag onto the floor and go searching for Scarlett. Seeing as it's a Thursday afternoon, she's probably replying to some emails in the office so I made my way in there and both of our faces lit up at the sight of each other.

I walked up to her, swivelled the office chair around and sat in her lap, bringing her in for a kiss. "Hello my love" She said to me. "Hiya baby.." I replied bringing her in for another kiss before getting off of her to sit on the couch on the side of the room. "How was work baby?" Scar asked. All of her attention on me. I sat up straight and leant forward to grab the tea in her hands she was offering me. "It was good yeah! Can I tell you about it?" I smiled enthusiastically, looking deep into her green eyes. "Of course you can my darling!" She laughed.

Scarlett got up off her chair and sat next to me putting her hand into mine and looking at me. I turned my head to look at her and subconsciously interlocked our fingers before I continued. "So basically, you know Tom? The new intern? I was told I had to teach him something to do with the computers. Basically when we got to my office we ended up making a list of every sequel that was better than the prequel. Like how terminator 2 is better than terminator 1. Then my boss walked in and asked what we had worked on and I quickly pulled up an old power point and showed it my boss. He gave us a thumbs up and told us we were doing a good job and to keep up the good work. I gave him a wink and a thumbs up in response. Me and Tom burst out laughing. We did do the power point but it took us like 15 minutes. We just pissed about and by the end of the day we were seeing who could throw a paper ball from the desk to the bin in the far corner. Obviously I won but it was so much fun." I took a huge gulp of the tea and set it down onto the desk before continuing, "We gave the power point to my boss and he approved it and Tom got promoted to my assistant and I'm not going to lie it's so much fun hanging around with him because the laughs we have is amazing." I finish and look at Scarlett with a huge on my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked her smiling. "I'm listening to you baby." She smiled back bringing me into a hug. "Thank you, Scar." I said into her arms. "You're most welcome. I'm always going to listen to you love." Scarlett said pulling away ang pulling me onto her lap. "What about your day? Anything interesting?" I asked her. "Well.." She began and wrapped her arms even tighter around my waist. "Not really, answering emails, I got a new job offer for this commercial which is cool that I accepted. Other than that I've been waiting to cuddle with you all day my love" She said pressing our foreheads together causing me to giggle.

"Do you know what's for dinner tonight?" I asked her, putting my head into her neck. "Hmmm.. I'm not sure what I fancy. I don't want to cook that's for sure so shall we just order in some greasy ass takeaway and watch a movie and cuddle up on the sofa?" I smiled at her words and turned to wrap my legs around her body so that she can carry me to the living room which she happily did.

When we got there she placed me down on the sofa and sat down next to me, opening up her arms inviting me to cuddle into her side. "What do you fancy?" She asked, wiping the hair out of my face. "Chinese if you don't mind.." I say looking through the TV. "Course not. I'll order now." She announced as I put on 'Moana'. Before we knew it the food was at the door and I scrambled up to get it before returning to where I was before, cuddled into her side.

"Nice bubs?" She asked taking a bite of her food. I smiled up at her with sauce dripping down my face. "I guess so. God it's like feeding a 5-year-old. Here wipe baby." She laughed as she got a napkin from the table and wiped the sauce from my chin. "Thank you scar" I said before stuffing loads more food into my mouth. "You literally are a 5-year-old oh my god it's going down your face again. Come here." She laughed wiping round my face again then booping my nose causing me to laugh. "Your such a child. Take SMALLER bites" she chuckled as she took a small amount of food into her mouth. I did as she said and she clapped sarcastically. I fake laughed with some food in my mouth. "Don't do that with your mouth full you weirdo. Swallow then talk!" She was laughing so much at this point. You swallowed your food then looked her dead in the eyes and said:

"Swallow then talk title of your sex tape" She lightly slapped your arm before kissing your forehead. "You're such a loveable idiot." Scarlett said looking down at you. "Yeah but I'm your loveable idiot" I replied tilting my head up earning myself a gentle kiss from her.