I bought us a dog - SJ

This is to feel less like a gross person after that last one-shot that my homophobic mother would probably shoot me for 😃

Y/N's POV

Scarlett Ingrid Johansson. My lovely wife of 4 years. You know something is wrong when she messages me 'I have a surprise for you so just don't kill me when you get home'. Safe to say I'm scared because the last time I got a message relatively similar to this it turned out she had dyed her hair bright purple on accident.

Now the first step was getting out of work early so, I picked up my phone and rang my boss. Thankfully, he said we were all turning in early so the cleaners could get to work for this big thing happening tomorrow. I don't know what it's about I don't pay attention in meetings I usually just fall asleep. As I began walking towards my car I got another message off of Scarlett.

Love, come home asap because I miss you and I wanna surprise you.

I smiled to myself and turned off my phone before getting in the car. I slid the key into the hole and pulled my phone back out and began writing my reply.

On my way back now, sweetheart. I miss you too

I slid my phone into the phone holder on the dashboard and turned the engine on. The sound of my Mercedes Benz-A-Class rang through the car as I pulled the handbrake down and got the car into gear before pulling out of the car park. The roads home were quite quiet as me and Scar live in the suburbs, meaning there's no big motorways we have to go down. It's more like country lanes and every now and again a main road through a small town. As I'm driving I once again receive another message from Scarlett. I leant forward slightly to read it and discover that it said:

Love you, my darling. I think a dose of cuddles is needed when you get back.

How she makes me feel better with one text message I'll never understand. Also how did I last so long without a Scarlett in my life, safe to say she's saved my life (this is true Scarlett has actually saved my life when my 'best friend' didn't). Since the roads are quiet, there's nothing wrong with going a bit quicker so rather than going 50mph i'm going 80 just so that I can see her sooner.

Believe it or not, I got home safely. I drove the car up into the driveway to see Scarlett stood outside waiting for me. I quickly parked and jumped out the car to run over to my wife. We cling to eachother and she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a long kiss. "How was work?" She asked me.

"Rather stressful actually, could do with a cuddle date" I smiled lifting up my phone showing the message she sent on the screen. "Ahhh yes. Anyway surprise time! Don't yell at me!" Scarlett said beginning to get scared. "Yeah well your hair is a normal colour this time so I'll live I guess." Just as I say this a puppy Bernese Mountain Dog came running out the door and towards me. "Oh my-"

I bent down and picked him up with my arms, his face instantly snuggled into mine and he began licking me all over. Scarlett looked at me with a giant grin across her face as for the first time in for ever, I'm showing how happy I am. "I bought us a dog" She stated. "I can see that" I said cooing at the sight in front of me and the puppy rests his head on my shoulder. "What's his name?" I ask. "Denton" She replied petting the puppies back. "He's adorable. Shall we go inside love?" I ask Scarlett, holding the puppy close to me.

We walked in the house together and sat down on the sofa. Scarlett laid down and I was on top of her in between my legs with Denton laid across my chest fast asleep. "This is far better than seeing my wife with purple hair" I laugh as Scarlett begins playing with my hair behind me. "Hey! I looked great!" She joked.

"You looked like the eggplant emoji of it was upside down" I think Scarlett got offended by this as she pulled my hair backwards causing me to gasp. "Sorry Scar" I replied quickly. "That's what I thought" she released my hair and began playing with it once more, "I may treat you and bring you great surprises but it doesn't mean you get to talk to me like trash baby"

"I know i'm sorry i'm just overwhelmed bubs" I smiled tilting my head back getting a kiss to the lips. "I love you, Y/N" The blonde said looking down at me. "I love you too Scarlett" I went to kiss her again my hands began to be nudged by the puppy on my chest. "Do you want cuddles too eh?" I laughed.

The puppy jumped off of me and laid across the carpet on his back, exposing his stomach. "You wanna tickle?" I gasped as I began rubbing his belly causing his mouth to open making it look like he was smiling. Scarlett at this point had her phone out and was recording us. "Tickles!" I squealed. The dog then got up and ran over to his toy basket and ran back over to me with this squeaky teddy Scar had got him. "Hey! Drop!" I said sternly and he instantly dropped it. "Good boy" I praised earning a clap from Scar and giving Denton a head rub which he contented accepted.

"Bubs can we go bed now, it's rather late.." Scarlett whined. "Awww only if Denton can sleep in bed with us" I said. Blackmail was the perfect way out of this situation. "Fine but only this once"

I picked Denton up as he was too small to got up the stairs himself and I placed him in the bed in between me and Scarlett. "So I guessing you like the surprise?" She inquired with a raised eyebrow. "I love it bubs, he may be runner up for cutest Johansson I know" I smirked. "Yeah, yeah you and I both know you can't get enough of all this" she said waving her hands up and down her body, wiggling her eyebrows. "You're right" I leant forward and kissed her slowly and passionately "Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight, Y/N. Sweet dreams sweetheart" She replied interlocking her hand with mine