Wrong Number - NR

Y/N is 16 :))

Warnings: Mentions of abuse and misuse of alcohol. Other than that fluffy nat :)

Y/N's POV

Y/N
Bitch, answer your phone
I need help!
Lucy answer your fucking phone.

???
Hello? Who's this?

Y/N
Don't even try. How tf do I stop my arm from bleeding?

???
Erm? Are you okay?

Y/N
How do I sort my arm out lass! I've got a giant piece of glass stuck in my arm from where someone threw a glass bottle at me. Just fucking help me!

???
Oh right you're gonna need to go to hospital or something sweetheart.

Y/N
You think dad will let me go to a hospital after he's the one who threw the bottle!?
Are you on something?

???
Right okay, darling I hate to break it to you, I'm not Lucy but you need to put pressure on your arm to stop the bleeding.

Y/N
Well who tf are you then? Sorry if I seem rude i'm just very stressed right now. I've got a cloth and i'm doing what you said.

???
You need to stop the bleeding before getting the glass out.

Y/N
The glass is already out, i'm just trying not to hurt myself. Id feel much more comfortable if I knew who I was talking to by the way.

???
I'm Natasha, is the cut deep? If so you need a way to stitch it. Other than that just keep pressure on it.

Y/N
I'm Y/N. It's bleeding a lot but I think it's slowing down.

Natasha
That's good. Are you safe right now? I need to know because if you're not safe you need to get somewhere safe so that you can be looked after properly.

Y/N
Dads downstairs drinking and i've locked myself in the bathroom.

Natasha
Do you have any way to leave the house on your own? You need go to somewhere safe because i'm worried about you being by yourself and in a house with your dad no offence to him but i'm scared for you.

Y/N
I dunno, It's not like I'll have anywhere to go to

Natasha
What about your friend Lucy's house?

Y/N
She still lives in England, I moved to NYC last year and I hate it.

Natasha
Wait your in NYC? What part I can see if I can get you outta there.

Y/N
No offence but i'm 16 years old and I don't wanna tell someone I accidentally messaged where I live.

Natasha
Well that's smart. I assure you, I don't want to hurt you. I just want to know that you're safe. By the sounds of it you're a 16 year old girl living in somewhere she dislikes and isn't safe and is also currently bleeding out on the floor of her bathroom.

Y/N
Damn. Well what are you some sort of like spy because you put them pieces together rather quickly. Are you stalking on me?

Natasha
I promise i'm not stalking you darling haha. How about see if you can get out and meet me at like central park? I just need sort your arm out and then we never have to speak again.