ρяσℓσgυє

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
V I E N N A
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Vienna isn't popular. No, she doesn't care much for her looks and doesn't care for anyone and definitely doesn't care what they think of her. She prefers to be alone than accompanied by the boredom of society. But she does love the feeling of escape when high or drunk, the feeling it gives her is euphoric. She loves forgetting—forgetting about home. Although, it's called home it never feels like it.

That's why she loves Hogwarts.

A boarding school, meaning she doesn't have to go home. Only a few times a year but she can handle that. Although Hogwarts is a good place for Vienna to be—she also hates it at times. She hates the "popular" kids and their rules. They think they are so much better than everyone else because they are prefects. They boss her about like they own the damned place.

They walk around with their uniforms always neat, their tie in the right place, never buttons that are always done up. Their hair is always tidy and glossy, never a stain or a crease in their clothes and their shoes are always polished.

Vienna however, walks round with her skirt up to her mid-thigh, her tie always loose, her top three buttons of her shirt always undone and her cardigan never done up. Her hair is always just brushed, never up in a fancy hairstyle, just left how it is. She barely wears makeup and if she does it's always eyeliner and mascara and most of the time it's smudge.

The prefects hate that she does this!

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
H O G W A R T S
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Hogwarts is separated into four houses.

Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff. Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Ravenclaws are the smart ones. The ones that keep to themselves. They don't have any rivalry with any of the houses. No. And if they did they would violate you with their fast, smart and witty comebacks.

Hufflepuffs are the chilled ones. The one's who don't care for anything...but in a good way. They are kind and funny and they simply don't care enough to hate anyone. They are here for a good time and that's it. The Hufflepuff common room tends to always be in some sort of party. Girls are dancing around in long flowy skirts, hair with random plates and ribbon in, while high and the boys are creating theories about anything, this is because they are always high. Lots of dancing and singing.

The Hufflepuffs are the Slytherins favourites, only because they get drugs from them. By simply showing them some fake, sometimes real kindness and the Hufflepuffs offer them drugs. They are in a world of their own most of the time to realise.

The Gryffindors are the strong ones. The high up and popular ones. They are always chosen to be perfects, and are always favoured by the teachers. They love order and rules. They get everything. They receive the highest grades. And they are not scared to stick out their neck when they see something bad.

And finally, the Slytherins. Known as the rebellious house. They are always placed at the bottom, never receiving rewards or having high grades. The one's who get stepped on. But they are not afraid to step back, and when they do—it's worse. They don't care much about being in school. They don't care about much, other than themselves. Their common room has always got a stench to it, the smell of alcohol and weed. There's almost always a party going on and they are always sneaking around and keeping to themselves. But they act this way because of how they are treated.

This is why Gryffindors and Slytherins do not get along. Never have. And never will.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
H O M E
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛