ѕιχ

•·················•·················•

Vienna opened her eyes and felt the soft sheets of her own bed beneath her hand. She heard rustling noises from behind her. Finally, she realised she was in the comfort of her dormitory. She sat up with squinted eyes, a hand coming up in front of her eyes, blocking the golden sun shining into her dorm.

She saw Natalie standing in front of a mirror, applying mascara to her eyes.

"What...? How did I— What happened?" Vienna said with a croaky voice.

"Oh, finally! Get up and get ready" Natalie said.

"For what?" asked Vienna.

"Lessons! Duh!" Natalie laughed.

"How did I get here?" questioned Vienna.

"Oh, Malfoy bought you up here. He said you drank too much and passed out" Natalie said careless and Vienna's brows furrowed in confusion.

And then she remembered.

She remembered drinking, her memory was slightly foggy and could only remember parts, but she remembered she called Draco a cunt after they argued.

Shit.

And she tried to kiss him.

"You really shouldn't drink so much," Natalie said as she put the mascara down and approached Vienna, "it's not good for you"

"I'm here for a good time, not a long time" Vienna sighed.

"Shut up!" Natalie said as pushed Vienna's knees.

"Seriously!" Natalie said, her smile dropping, "I know you drink to forget your problems but I'm getting worried about you! You need to find a way to escape your father."

Vienna stood up from her bed.

"I can handle it" Vienna sighed trying to hide the sadness and annoyance in her eyes.

"How? By covering your bruises and cuts, and drinking until you pass out?" Natalie said, now standing up herself.

Vienna said nothing.

"I think you should tell the boys," Natalie said referring to Blaise, Theo and Draco.

"Why? What the fuck are they gonna do?" Vienna asked.

"I don't know but they would be able to protect you!" Natalie said walking closer to Vienna.

"I can protect myself" Vienna stated.

"It really looks that way," Natalie said as she grabbed her arm and raised her sleeve revealing a large bruise on her arm.

"If you tell them, then you can forget our friendship!" Vienna stated with a strong voice.

"Vie—"

"I'm serious, Natalie"

Natalie stared up at her friend with glazed eyes. All she did was nod. She didn't know what else to do. But she knew she did not want to lose Vienna. Her best friend since childhood. But she also didn't want to see her getting hurt anymore. A part of Natalie wanted to risk it and tell them. And try and get Vienna the help she needs.