тєη (!!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Draco didn't go to his last lesson. He walked around the whole of Hogwarts, searching for Vienna but he didn't find her. Be time he realised that he was late for his next lesson, the lesson was already over. So he decided to walk around the school one last time before dinner. He wasn't even sure why he wanted to speak to her anymore, but he knew he did. He wasn't sure why. It was like an urge to. Temptation.

He walked out into the courtyard, the cold breeze cooling over his body but he continued. The courtyard seemed empty until he spotted two people stood by a tree.

Vienna and Cedric.

He stopped walking and tucked himself close to the wall so he wouldn't be spotted.

He took another look over. This time Cedrics hand was on her waist as her back rested against the tree. His lips were on hers as they kissed passionately.

He should leave, or look away. But he can't. He watches them.

Cedric's hands gripping her waist, pulling her body closer to his. Her hands cradling his hair.

He can't look away, instead, he wonders what her lips taste like, what holding her feels like.

No, No. He hates her.

Her smooth lips. Her curves. Her silky hair. But Cedric's lips are on her lips. Cedric's pulling her hips closer to his body. Cedric's hand was on her hair.

What does she feel like? Taste like? Sound like?

He hates her.

But he wonders. Wonders whether her lips are soft and warm or cold like her. And just like himself. But it's tempting.

His heart is pounding in his chest as he watches them. This is wrong! He shouldn't be looking. Why does he want to look? He hates her. He hates her because she is just like him, and he hates himself.

And with that, Draco closed his eyes and opened them again. This time looking past the tree, ignoring Vienna and Cedric and walking back into Hogwarts. But as he strides down the corridor he can't seem to shake the thought of her away.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna and Cedric met by that same tree, every evening before dinner for the next three days. It was the only thing she would look forward to. After spending the days alone and avoiding Natalie and the others, not wanting them to ask questions—after Natalie told them about her bruises. So she avoided and ignored them completely. Pretending like nothing was wrong.

But today, as Vienna made her way to the tree, Cedric was not there. Maybe he is late? Then Vienna noticed a note attached to the tree. She pulls the note off of the bark and it reads...

Meet me in my dorm.

A smile appears on her lips and then she scrunches the note into her pocket and makes her way to his dorm. She wonders why the change of scenery? But she doesn't mind.