ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Something like fear charged through Vienna's veins as she stared directly at Wren and Casper. The investigators who were so close to correctly accusing Vienna of murdering Cedric. Who forced Vienna to strip and have her bruises photographed. Even their smiles made her uncomfortable.

Since the last time Vienna has seen them she has killed another person and so has Draco. Vienna thought she had gotten rid of them for good. Made up a believable lie — William killed Cedric and then himself.

Was her lie not good enough?

And Draco, who killed Jaden the same night as Vienna killed that girl.

Did they know, somehow?

Did Draco not get rid of the bodies well enough?

While Vienna was going through every possibility in her mind, she hadn't realized the two investigators now stood in front of her.

"Vienna, nice to see you again," Casper smiled, "but it's you, Mr Malfoy we are here to see."

"Why?" Draco questioned at Vienna's side, his hand gripped Vienna's like he knew she was panicking about this situation. His touch alone calmed her.

"We just have one question for you," Casper told him.

"Do you know this girl?" Wren said as Casper held up a photo of a blonde girl. Shit. The girl who Draco was dancing with and the girl who Vienna killed.

"I don't know her but I've spoken to her," Draco replied with a dangerous amount of calm but enough that they believed him. Draco's grip tightened around Vienna's hand as he said, "why?"

"Her name is Jodie Miller," Wren said as sweat fell down Vienna's neck, "she has been missing since new year's. We have questioned a few people who attended the party — friends of Jodie and they all said they last saw her with you, Mr Malfoy."

"Yeah, I spoke to her for a few minutes, I was drunk and can't remember what we spoke about but I know that when I left to go find Vienna, she walked out of the front door, probably went home as it was late," Draco said and Vienna was surprised with how quickly Draco came up with the excuse.

Vienna wasn't sure why she was so nervous. She knew Draco would never tell them it was her who broke Jodie's neck out of jealousy.

"And did she tell you that was where she was going?" Casper asked.

"I thought you only had one question?" Draco snapped.

"We did." Wren blinked as he spoke, "we also want to find Jodie."

"Well, she isn't here." Draco snapped back.

"No she is not but when we heard a Malfoy was involved in the case—" Wren seemed to stop himself and then smiled, "well, the Malfoy family hasn't had the best past when it comes to crimes and missing people—"

Vienna looked up at Draco at the mention of his family. Draco's jaw was clenched tightly together as he eyed the two men in front of them.

"My family hasn't got anything to do with this case. I spoke with Jodie for a few minutes while I was drunk. Not even long enough to know her name," the anger was clear in Draco's voice as he spoke, "I don't know where she is and nor do I care. So take your questioning somewhere much more useful and stop accusing the. . .rumoured criminals."