ƒσυятєєη

TW: description of Violence.
•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Love. Love has a cruel way of blinding you. Making you feel like you are in a fairytale, rescued by prince charming. Like nothing matters in the world but them. Until one day, when all your fantasies and dreams turn into a dark fairytale. Ending that so-called love story. Love is fake. Love is a fantasy that humans can't help but crave. Even if the fairytale only lasts a little while.

Everyone needs someone. At least one fairytale of love. Just once. And if you are unlucky, then you will have more than one love.

Maybe Cedric was Vienna's fairytale. For a short while, Vienna felt loved. Felt happy. But she too found it all to be fake. Love is a dream she craved. She felt like she needed someone to love her. Her father didn't. No boy ever did. No one. Her mother loved her, but it doesn't count if she can't remember it.

However, Vienna is different from most. Most people when they get their heartbroken by the one they thought loved them most, they'd cry, they'd isolate themselves, push everyone away, maybe take up bad habits like drinking or smoking, maybe worse. Maybe they'd cause harm to themselves or the one who hurt them most. Maybe they'd have thoughts of doing it, but they'd never have the guts to do it, no matter how heartbroken they are.

But Vienna, that's not what Vienna did. Vienna gave in to those thoughts. Now standing with blood on her hands, blood splattered on her face, a knife in her hand. She feels the most powerful she has ever felt. A satisfied smirk on her lips.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
A few hours before.
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

In the distance, the clouds were darkening but the sun still shone on the dark waters. Small ripples interrupt the stillness of the water. A cool breeze on her arms and bare legs. Hair lightly blowing in the wind. Vienna sat on a fallen tree near the Black lake, a cigarette in between her fingers. As her mind pieced together a plan.

Her plan was almost secured but she didn't know how she could get close to Cedric without it seeming weird or concerning to others. That's why she hasn't told anyone about their 'break up', not that anyone has asked or noticed, but that's entirely her fault for distancing herself from everyone. Hiding out by the black lake all day.

And because she is avoiding Draco. After their kiss three days ago, she hasn't once looked in his direction, at least not when he is looking. She promised herself not to get involved with a boy again but she let her temptations get in the way.

But can you blame her? When a guy just beat the shit out of one of your professors and is then staring at you, towering you, with that look of 'i don't know if I want to kill you or kiss you' look. His jaw clenched his fist tight with bruises and blood covering his knuckles. And when he stepped closer, grabbing her face and pulling it up to his, she couldn't help herself, but kiss him back.

Afterward, they said nothing, Draco eyes remained on hers as she walked away from him. And since, she has the urge to do it all over again, but she won't let that happen.