єιgнту-ƒσυя

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The moon was full and the devil was by Vienna's side as she gulped down another shot of strong, sweet tequila. She'd lost count of how many she's had but she guessed by the way the room was spinning it was a lot. Natalie was probably waiting up for her to come back from the "walk" she was going on but Vienna didn't care, she had her head she needed to numb before tomorrow.

Vienna was able to fool the barman about her age at the little pub, filled with drunk men, in Hogsmeade but she wasn't able to persuade him to give her the remaining bottle of tequila when he kicked her out.

After the slam of the wooden door, she yelled a few curses back at the man and left, only to walk the streets alone. Beginning her treacherous walk back up the hill with only her thoughts to eat her alive like rabid animals.

It's a sad thing to lose the person you love but it's another thing to have to live without them with no purpose or motivation to continue. Breathing, eating, and living becomes a task.

Draco died hating her, he left her in such a cruel way. And as she walked the scary street alone, all she could think about was how much she wanted to scream and yell at him for doing so.

A tear fell down her cheek as her drunken steps swayed her from side to side.

The tears falling down her cheek deluded her path. She couldn't see properly and everything was a blur. She thought by getting drunk she would forget about Draco and not think about his funeral tomorrow. But it made her weak. She had no control over her tears and if anything it made her angrier. . . Unhappier.

Not long ago she had a realisation — how dangerous, to finally have something worth losing — the exact same thought crept back into her drunken head. And now she's lost that thing, there she was, dangerously walking the streets alone and drunk.

And if she were to be faced with danger — a man perhaps grabs her — she would be met with two choices; let the man kill her or fight back, kill him and let out all of her sadness and rage.

Either way the devil himself might as well be welcoming her to hell.

༺♥༻

Vienna never thought she would be attending Draco's funeral. But there she was — standing in a black dress, looking into her reflection. Her face looking weak and tired and her body becoming more fragile by the day. Her hair was dull and tangled from the lack of washing and brushing. Her bones on her hands, shoulders and almost everywhere were popping through her skin but Vienna couldn't find a single care in the world. 

All she had was pain and an overwhelming amount of sadness. She missed Draco so much and going to to his funeral only confirmed she'd never see him again.

"Are you ready?" Natalie's voice rasped, bringing Vienna's attention back to her dormitory, and she replied with a gentle nod of her head.

Natalie smiled softly, "would you like me to walk you down?"

Vienna turned away from her mirror her dress, which reached the skin above her knee loosely moved against her frail body as she twisted to face Natalie, "no, it's okay."

"Alright," Natalie replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Vienna could clearly see she was trying to be the friend she always wanted to be. Maybe Vienna did want company as she walked to the entrance of the school.