тωєηту-тняєє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

тнє мαѕqυєяα∂є вαℓℓ ρ α я т  σ η є———

тнє мαѕqυєяα∂є вαℓℓ
ρ α я т σ η є
———

Vienna is late, as she hurried down the empty corridors of Hogwarts with the loud music echoing on the walls from the great all. She walked with her black dress, flowing behind her so elegantly, her long black hair swaying slightly as she walked. Her black Eyeliner made her luminous green eyes stand out and her lips ever so glossy. Makeup has never been something Vienna cared for.

Usually, she'll just have mascara, from the day before, smudged under her eyes carelessly. But she tried her best today. She skipped the foundation and concealer. Mainly because she had none, so the natural glow of her skin and her freckles were visible. She applied a small amount of blush and highlight. And even felt brave and added some glossy lipstick to her plumbed lips. And her eyes peered through the holes of her masquerade mask, it was a dark lace black mask with beautiful detailing. It made her seem mysterious and alluring to the peering eyes.

And of course, she couldn't forget to cover her noticeable bruises and scars she hated doing it but now it was a part of her daily routine. She's used to it now. She can't help but feel sick to the stomach when she realised Christmas was only a month away, so she'd be returning home soon, meaning new bruises and more lies. But tonight she won't think about that.

Her black heels tapped on the floor beneath her as she walked. She walked so effortlessly and so carelessly but still, she looked like a model on a runway.

When she turned the corner she saw Draco in a black suit. His mask was a solid black one which made his cold blue eyes look darkly beautiful. The top buttons of his shirt were left undone revealing a chain he wore and the lines of his clear masculine chest. Vienna clenched her jaw when she saw but kept it together. In Draco's hand he held a small flask, he took a swing of it just before he noticed Vienna walking in his way.

He quickly pushed his body from the wall as he adjusted his blazer. He looked Vienna from head to toe, ever so slowly. Taking in every inch of her body, every curve and feature. He did it so slowly, taking his time to admire her, like he didn't care that she knew what he was doing.

"Like what you see?" Vienna teased him, a tug at her lips as a smirk formed.

Some form of a low growl came from his chest as his eyes met hers again, "indeed" he responded, with a tease, but in no way was Draco teasing.

Vienna laughed a little as Draco offered her his flask, "I'm okay, for now" she said.

"Suit yourself" he replied as he took another swing, "there are two unusual looking blocks in there. I think they're investigators"