σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

He didn't seem frightened. He didn't seem scared. No, instead he smiled. And that only made Vienna angrier.

"There you are," he grinned and Vienna forced the knife harder against his skin.

"You lied to me you son of a bitch," she seethed through her teeth and a part of her couldn't believe she was touching him right now. She never thought she'd do that again.

"I came here to explain myself," Draco said but Vienna wasn't having any of it.

"I don't care about your excuses," she stood closer to him and his eyes only lowered to her lips.

"I did it to keep you safe," Draco said, his hand coming to her side, "to get us out of that mess. And it fucking worked."

She wished she could shove his hand away but she'd lose her grip on him.

"I was a mess," Vienna yelled and she hated that her eyes began to tear up. "you were dead. I thought you were dead. We had a fucking funeral for you."

Draco's features softened, "I know, I know," his over hand came to her waist as well and her hand holding the knife was shaking. She was so close to slitting his throat.

"Why did you do it?" she asked and her voice broke along with his heart.

He gripped her waist tighter and it was like he didn't care about the knife against his neck, "I'm sorry I hurt you but I'm not sorry I did it. I'd do it a million times over if it meant I could spend forever with you."

A tear slipped out her eyes and down her cheek and she must have loosed her grip on him because suddenly he was spinning her around and her back was now against his chest. But she hadn't dropped the knife and she was dangerously close to stabbing both of them.

Vienna was struggling against his hold. Draco's breath was warm against her face as he said, "you need to calm down. And drop the knife before you do something you'll regret."

"No-fuck you-" Vienna didn't know what she was doing. Her anger had taken over her completely but her sadness was betraying her.

Draco managed to grab her wrist which held the knife, "please, Vienna. You're going to hurt yourself."

She was a mess. She was crying and she was hurting but the other part of her was angry and she wanted him dead. But she also wanted to drop the knife and fall into him. To let him hold her and tell her everything would be okay again.

"I don't care," she muttered and his grip against her wrists was tighter now as his other arm held her waist against him.

"I'm so sorry," Draco began saying, "I am here now. With you. And I love you, Vienna. I love you so fucking much."

He squeezed her wrist so hard that it would definitely leave a bruise. Vienna dropped the knife and when she heard Draco's words and the clatter of the knife when it dropped. Something changed and Vienna gave up fighting and completely relaxed into him.

They fell to the floor and he held her rightly in his lap and he let her cry against him. With his foot, he kicked the knife away. He didn't care about her cutting him. He cared about her hurting herself.

"Why?" she asked, "why did you do that?"

"I had to," he told her but it wasn't enough.

She managed to get out of his grip and was able to get to her feet. Draco was up quickly and he knew she was looking for the knife. And just as she spotted it, she went for it. But Draco grabbed her and shoved her onto the bed with her arms pinned down.