ѕєνєηту (!!!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

He is dead.

The man who covered her in bruises when he should have covered her with love. The man who destroyed her purity and innocence. The man who created a traumatic, miserable childhood and created the demon who constantly lurks over Vienna.

He is dead. And yet she feels nothing.

The silence around her is deafening. Slowly, she stands from his body—warm, fresh blood dripped from her hands and face, dripping into the puddle of blood swimming at her feet.

His face was pale and sallow. And his eyes remained open but she never shut them. A part of her hopes his corpse is watching her, beholding what he made her into.

Once standing on her feet, she relished the sight. A sight she knew would keep her at peace. A sight which would flourish in her dreams.

"Can I have your lighter?" Vienna spoke out loud for what seemed like the first time in hours.

She heard shuffling behind her and then Draco was at her side and in his hand

"How do you feel?" he asked as he held out his lighter. Such a weird question because she wasn't sure how she felt.

She knew it was a good feeling but she had never felt so. . . happy.

She had dreamed of this moment. Begged for it. And now that it's real, she feels so euphoric that this moment does seem real.

Vienna took the lighter from Draco's palm, "like a God," she whispered as she met his eyes.

Draco had never seemed more in love. Pride glimmered in his eyes. He looked at her how satan would look at an angel — an angel who turned into a demon.

"Nothing makes me happier knowing that so-called man is dead," Draco snarled as Vienna being walked into the dining room, "If I could bring him back to life and kill him over again, I would."

Vienna chuckled, a soft evil laugh, "Now, now, Draco, don't be selfish."

"Of course not," he replied, following behind her into the dining room, "I love that it was you who killed him."

Vienna turned and flashed him a grin, a smile so bright it made him smile. She bent down and opened a glass cabinet which stored bottles of whiskey and bourbon.

"What's the plan now?" Draco asked, curiously watching her from the other side of the table.

Vienna pulled a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet, "I want to burn this house to the ground."

She wanted it gone. It was already decaying and moulding. It had been for years. No one ever took care of the house apart from her mother, but she died a long time ago. She wanted to burn this house to ash and every single memory with it.

Draco walked toward her, a devilish smirk on his face, "Then let's burn it."

He stood in front of her, and Vienna returned his smirk with just as much evil desire. He took another step toward her and her backside hit the table. Draco stood between her legs, leaning in close to her.