σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna looked elegant and so dangerously beautiful than she's ever looked before. It made her look mysterious and alluring, which was perfect for tonight.

She wore a tight, white dress which stuck to her body perfectly and the high slit on her right leg would make sure to capture every man's eye. She would never wear white and this was the first and last time she'd ever wear a white dress. It wasn't her style and if things got. . . messy then white is the worse dress to be wearing. She found that black and dark red always hid blood well.

But this colour was going to make her stand out and she needed to stand out to get Lucius' attention. The lace detailing covered the dress entirely and it had a low back, revealing her bare skin . She wore a white mask to match which made the green in her eyes pop, and made her look that more tempting.

She applied bright red lipstick and straightened her hair. Again something she wouldn't usually do but tonight, the only person who is going to recognise her, is going to be Lucius. And for this plan to work, she can't look like the all-mighty and evil Vienna that he knows her to be. She needs to look innocent and fragile. All things that she is not.

But tonight she needs to become those things. Like a heartbroken angel. She needs to look like she's a grieving mess who has lost her way. Lost her evil touch and spark.

And looking in the mirror now, that is exactly what Vienna sees — a broken angel. Weak.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Vienna looked behind her through the reflection of the mirror and saw Owens standing in the doorway of her room.

"I am," Vienna responded, looking at him through the mask she wore, "he helped me and I am going to help him."

He nodded, understanding what Vienna meant as he walked into the room.

"There will be a lot of dangerous people there tonight, people like Lucius Malfoy. Men who will do and have done terrible things," Owens warned her but Vienna is well aware of every kind of threat.

"Draco will be watching," she tried to assure him as she turned around to face him and pulled back the slit in her dress, revealing a sharp blade attached to her leg, "and I am more than capable of taking care of myself."

Owens's eyes took one quick look at the blade and then looked back at Vienna's eyes, "I know you can. But. . . I still worry."

Vienna raised her chin and her features softened. He worries about her. He doesn't need to and he shouldn't but hearing him say it. . . it warms something in her chest. She walked toward him and didn't say anything as she wrapped her arms around his strong torso.

He must have been a little taken back by her sudden embrace but after a moment, his arms wrapped around the back of her head and rests his chin is on her head.

"I will be okay," she told him.

༺♥༻

Draco wore black trousers and a black button-up shirt, leaving the top buttons undone. He gripped the wheel as he drove fast to the ball and all Vienna could think about was how good he looked driving. She could hear the roaring of the car's engine and she could feel the speed of the car and it only added to the euphoric feeling she felt.