ƒιƒту-ηιηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

A Favour For Lucius
P A R T T H R E E
_____

Vienna passed the line of people cueing to get into the scandalous nightclub. All of them looked to be of the higher class, all of them side-eyeing Vienna as she strode passed them, cutting the line completely. Vienna ignored them all.

By the door, a large, intimidating security guard stood with his arms folded. His dark eyes looked at Vienna when she stood in front of him.

He was clearly taken back by Vienna's beauty and the alluring dress she wore, his eyes glancing down her body but the man still said, "there's a line."

Vienna only smiled, the game of seduction and lies beginning, "I am here on behalf of Mr Malfoy."

The man's eyes seem to focus on Vienna once more, "do you have proof?"

Vienna tilted her head, eyes drifting down his large body as she stepped closer, he tensed, "Would you like me to get Mr Malfoy to let me in himself? Although, that would mean disturbing him, causing him to come all this way, just to let me in."

He shifted in his position.

"I would hate to think what he would do to someone who wastes his time," Vienna thought out loud.

The male cleared his throat, "my apologies," he stepped aside, opening the door for Vienna. She smiled as she stepped inside.

"How kind," Vienna said before walking into the club.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna wasn't entirely sure what she was expecting but it definitely was not what lay before her now. It was gloomy, dark red furniture and decoration surrounded the room. Men sat in booths, smoking. Women danced on poles, near enough naked. They danced elegantly sexy.

Vienna walked passed them as the slow beat of the music played, vibrating in her ears. Her eyes stayed peered, ignoring the men looking at her. Vienna was only looking to impress one man tonight and for once that man was not Draco. It made her feel a little uneasy but she also liked the fun of this scandalous game.

She was only shown a photo of Octavian but she was certain she wouldn't have needed a photo. A man of such power should easily be recognised.

And indeed he was.

Sitting in a booth, looking almost bored, was the man himself. Vienna paused by the bar, keeping her eyes on him. She wanted to observe him before she lured him into her game of desire.

It was obvious he was a man of much power and capable of many dangers. The mafia leader had dark hair, as black as night, a sharp jaw and a black stubbly beard. His eyes were of midnight, dark and illuring. Desirable. A straight scar that spread down his right eye.

His brows were narrowed, making his expression appear enraged. His arm rested on the sofa he relaxed in, two men sat on either side of the table, talking and sipping on their drinks.