ηιηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The next few days passed by slowly. Vienna thought she was alone in this world but now that she isn't talking to Natalie she feels more alone than ever. She didn't know it was possible to feel this alone, even more, alone than she already felt.

But there has been someone. Someone who has been watching her from corners and across the great hall. The handsome stranger who she ended up sleeping with. The handsome stranger who seemed so nice. The handsome stranger who noticed her tear-stained cheeks. The tears everyone would ignore. The tears that would go unnoticed. But he noticed.

Vienna thought that he only wanted to fuck but his smiles and winks are convincing her otherwise. Although he hasn't yet said a word to her. Hasn't approached her.

A part of her wants him too. To take away her loneliness. Make her feel loved. All over again like he did that night.

And the other part of her wishes he would stop. Wishes he would stop making her feel this way. This way she has never felt before. The butterflies in her stomach or the way she bites her lip when she is reminded of the night they spent together.

She wants him to go back to being a stranger because she is terrified of this unfamiliar feeling called love.

Maybe it's because she doesn't feel deserving of love. Maybe it's because she doesn't want it. Or maybe she craves it and that terrifies her, makes her feel weak.

But as Vienna is walking alone out of her class, Natalie and the others behind her somewhere, she sees him. Leaning against the wall, looking careless and bored but when he sees her that changes. His eyes sparkle with something. He stands up straight and starts walking toward her, hands in his pockets.

And there it is, that warm feeling in her stomach. Ugh she hates it. But she wants him to walk over to her, and he is. His fluffy brown hair drooping just above his eyes and his deep brown eyes, deep and velvety, captivating her. Pulling her in. He's tall and handsome, with muscular shoulders and arms. She wants his arms to be wrapped around her.

"Hey," he says as he starts walking at her side.

"Are you lost?" she responds, with a raise of her brows. She hasn't gone completely mad yet. The stubborn and cruel Vienna is still in there somewhere and she can't help but respond with that little bit of spark.

"Definitely not lost," she can feel his grin on his face, "I've finally plucked up the courage to come and speak to you"

As they walk, Vienna looks up at him confused, "you were nervous to come and talk to me?"

She feels something powerful in her. The cruel and stubborn Vienna would love the idea of making the boy nervous. She would have teased him, made him feel weak while she stayed high on her throne as he was pleaded her for a kiss, begging on his knees.

But this time, Vienna feels butterflies in her stomach. This time Vienna would sit him on a throne beside her. This time she would also want to kiss him.

"Well, yes" Cedric admits, "you see after I woke up alone I thought you might have regretted sleeping with me because you snuck away from me"

"I did sneak away, but not for that reason. I thought—I'm not sure what I thought" she suddenly feels silly but she's not used to boys wanting to spend more than a night with her.