ƒσяту-тωσ

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

N E W   Y E A R S  - the mistake.
P A R T   T H R E E
____

Vienna wasn't sure where this boy was leading her. And she didn't care. Her mind was elsewhere. She knew by doing this would piss off Draco just like he pissed her off. But there is a part of Vienna that knows she shouldn't be doing this. She is not in the right mind to be doing this.

Her feet are moving for her as he took her up the steps.

The boy was tall, and by what Vienna can see through her blurry vision, he had light brown curly hair, sharp features and when the boy turned back to check on Vienna, she saw his brown eyes and white of his crooked grin.

The next thing Vienna knew was her back was against a wall in a hallway. An empty hallway.

"What's your name?" the boy asked Vienna as he placed his hands on her hips, feeling her curves.

Vienna hiccuped and tried to keep her eyes open, "V—Vienna," she stuttered, "what's yours?" she asked but she didn't care.

"Jaden," the boy smiled.

"Do you go to that private school, half the people here go to?" Jaden questioned Vienna and she nodded, yes.

"Do you?" Vienna asked him.

"Nah, I go to the public college near here," Jaden explained, "I heard there was a party and I love a good party."

Vienna felt her body fall to the side slightly but she caught her balance, Jaden only chuckled as he helped her steady herself.

"How old are you?" Jaden questioned Vienna with a tilt of his head.

"Seventeen," Vienna responded.

His eyes seemed to widen but a smirk curled at the corner of his lips.

"And you?" Vienna asked him, his face was becoming blurrier but she didn't care.

"I'm nineteen," Jaden responded, "You don't mind that I'm older, do you?"

Vienna shook her head, watching Jaden step closer, forcing his leg between hers to keep her against the wall.

"Not at all," Vienna whispered and Jaden's lips were hard against hers instantly.

But his kiss was rough. And not the rough that she liked. It hurt. She soon realised his hand was around her throat, squeezing a little too much.

She's changed her mind.

She's made a mistake.

She doesn't want to do this anymore. This hurts.

"Stop." Vienna managed to squeak but it wasn't loud enough for him to hear. And if he did hear. He didn't care and he didn't stop. He only grew rougher. Like he enjoyed the fight.

Vienna forced a hand into his chest. And again.

"Don't fight me." Jaden's voice was deeper, angrier. Aggressive.

"I don't—Please." Vienna was beginning to get scared now. His hands were all over her body. Like she was his doll to play with. Helpless.