ƒιƒтєєη

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna woke up feeling the best she's felt in weeks, or maybe the best she's ever felt. The sun is blazing for what seems like the first time. Bright golden rays of sun peeked through the gaps of the curtains and shone brightly in her dormitory. She closed her eyes, and memories of Cedric begging for his life in front of her flickered through her mind.

She left his body there, reckless and stupid, she knows. But this is her first kill, and the rush she felt afterwards was like a high. She couldn't have cared less if she was caught in that moment.

She walked out of Cedric's dormitory, blood still staining her cheek and hands and the scratch mark on her thigh fresh, and the knife tucked back in her boot. The party was finished, only drunk and high bodies remained sleeping. A couple kissing on the sofa too distracted to notice the killer walking out.

The walk back to her dormitory was the best part. Knowing she had killed him and possibly gotten away with it. She skipped down the dark corridors lit by the moonlight. Everything moved in slow motion. Everything felt fucking amazing.

She washed the blood away in her shower, watching it wash away made her sad. The blood on her hands and cheek was a reminder of what she did. Like a souvenir. But it was a dangerous reminder. However, at least the three claw-like scratch marks will remain for a little while. The only cut on her body she is proud of having. The only one she wouldn't want to cover up.

Vienna stepped out of bed, "Morning" she said, shooting a smile at Natalie who sat in her bed reading.

Natalie looked up, surprised, but a smile crept on her lips too. Happy to see her best friend being nice to her again. "Oh, good morning" She tried to hide her excitement, "I'm guessing you had a good night last night?"

"I did" Vienna replied.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

An assembly was called, all years and all houses were called to the great hall where an assembly would take place. Vienna and Natalie walked down together.

"I wonder what this is about?" Natalie asked as they walked.

"I have no idea" Vienna responded even though she had a pretty good guess. For some reason, she wasn't panicking yet.

"It's so weird, we never have assemblies," Natalie thought aloud as they turned the corner into the great hall.

The hall was filled with benches, students huddled, talking among themselves. Vienna was about to walk down one of the rows to sit, following Natalie, however, a hand was on her arm caused her to turn around.

"Where did you go last night?" Draco questioned her, his voice low. Did he know? No. He saw her walking up with him. But that's all he knows.

"I was with Cedric," Vienna said simply, too simply and with too much calm. Should she have lied? No. She couldn't. He saw her.

"Why? He was drunk out of his mind" Draco responded in the same quiet harsh voice.

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you" Vienna responded and then walked away, finding a seat beside Natalie.

When Vienna looked back up at him, he was sat beside Theo and Blaise, in a deep train of thought.

The headmistress, Antonia, walked down the rows of benches. At the sound of her heels on the wooden floor, the hall quiet and as she neared the front of the hall. Her face saddened as she faced the hall full of students.